Spider-Man: Far From Home (4K & Blu-ray SteelBooks) (WeET COLLECTION - Collection No. 15) [Korea]

Feb 21, 2017
Release date: October 17 , 2019
Purchase links: One Click - Lenti - Full Slip A1 - A2 - A3 (Pre-order on September 27 at 2 PM Korea time) Check your local time HERE
Price: $199 (One Click) - $52.99 (A1 or Lenti) - $49.99 (A2) - $44.99 (A3)
Notes: Total print run 2900 copies. Full Slip A1 (4K + 3D + 2D + Bonus) 900 numbered copies. A2 (4K + 2D + Bonus) 500 numbered copies. A3 (3D + 2D + Bonus) 500 numbered copies. Lenticular, O-ring (4K + 3D + 2D + Bonus) 1000 numbered copies. One Click 200 pieces.

FB_IMG_1568780727250.jpgFB_IMG_1568780729186.jpgFB_IMG_1568780730838.jpgFB_IMG_1568780732918.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
You can be sure wdpung and galaxyestore on ebay etc will have copies

I dont believe 2900 WWA's sold out within a minute. Im sure a ton went to retailers in Korea and group buys etc

You can be sure wdpung and galaxyestore on ebay etc will have copies

I dont believe 2900 WWA's sold out within a minute. Im sure a ton went to retailers in Korea and group buys etc

I keep checking the Pung on the Bay, if you happen to see any editions crop up then feel free to tag me :thumbs:

Reactions: djjez83
Eventually Pung will get swamped because he's so accessible and reliable at present. In time when more and more people come to realise he is a better option, especially if they need to wait before being able to buy, they will all start to go there. If a lot of people wait to buy off him and don't succeed then their options have ran out. That's if they rest their judgement on buying from just him. His name is being mentioned more and more and i've purchased from him myself.
He's one of the best sellers for steelbooks by far.

Reactions: Punker76
Eventually Pung will get swamped because he's so accessible and reliable at present. In time when more and more people come to realise he is a better option, especially if they need to wait before being able to buy, they will all start to go there. If a lot of people wait to buy off him and don't succeed then their options have ran out. That's if they rest their judgement on buying from just him. His name is being mentioned more and more and i've purchased from him myself.
He's one of the best sellers for steelbooks by far.
Sadly, Pung is like a great little, out-of-the-way restaurant that no one knows about but then word spreads and there is always a line of people outside waiting to be seated. Sad.

Sadly, Pung is like a great little, out-of-the-way restaurant that no one knows about but then word spreads and there is always a line of people outside waiting to be seated. Sad.
Exactly this.

I will only try to use him if I ever miss out but I still think a GB here is always the safer option even if it is more expensive. Reliable hosts too.

Reactions: Punker76
AFAIK he only got the A3 Alita, not all the editions so I did have my doubts whether he'd got any of these

Exactly. He didn´t get Alita back then because of his holiday, but no idea why he didn´t get this now, maybe he couldn´t make it as all soldout within a minute :LOL: tbh I always thought he has some special contract with Korean retailers, but obviously he must order the same way as we do :wow:

But this Spidey soldout faster than Alita, that´s very unexpected....but the lenti is unreal :OMG:

• Informative
Reactions: tommyh84
So seems like Zavvi's release is a different artwork to both the original WWA variants!

Attachments

• Screenshot_20190929-040444_Twitter.jpg
    Screenshot_20190929-040444_Twitter.jpg
    305.2 KB · Views: 79
So seems like Zavvi's release is a different artwork to both the original WWA variants!

That is correct, Germany has a fourth variant on Amazon.de

91c3jJEwuIL._SX522_.jpg

That is correct, Germany has a fourth variant on Amazon.de

View attachment 449019
If only it was 4K (though so far, I like the Zavvi variant the best.