Spider-Man: Homecoming (4K+3D+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Blufans Exclusive #56) [China]

Aug 25, 2011
Hong Kong
Release date: TBA
Group buy: TBA
Notes: WEA Steelbook. Exclusive Lenticular Edition. Super limited print run

Boxset.jpgSL.jpgDL.jpgFullslip.jpg
50376831418_41b64f93a2_k.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Even way before then, Transformers AOE comes to mind.
I think we all meant Homecoming vs Homecoming though.

Completely forgot about that one, good shout. Oh yeah I know but was just saying. It is funny that both FAC and Blufans have gone for the same style connecting art on their homecomings though

Reactions: DMD4k
I'll open up GB today. one for oneclick box set and the other for DL is all there will be.

somewhat limited qty (guessing this is a 2k run then not 4k qty) ... I will stage the qty in intervals to best accommodate diff time zones. fyi

I've noticed pricing has gone up a small bit ... so you'll see that everywhere fyi, probably cause of shipping rates increased over the world due to stinkin' covid ... (my guess anyhow)

I'll open up GB today. one for oneclick box set and the other for DL is all there will be.

somewhat limited qty (guessing this is a 2k run then not 4k qty) ... I will stage the qty in intervals to best accommodate diff time zones. fyi

I've noticed pricing has gone up a small bit ... so you'll see that everywhere fyi, probably cause of shipping rates increased over the world due to stinkin' covid ... (my guess anyhow)
Hi buddy if I could just give some feedback
This was opened at a very friendly U.S time.
I was up until 1. 30am UK time waiting for this GB (I could not stay up much longer given it was a working day next day. For an 08.30am start and factoring in my 90 min travel time, I typically have to be up at 6am). It would have been different if the following day was a weekend, I honestly would have stayed up all night for this
I see this GB eventually opened at 02.47am UK time.. effectively all European members have no chance
So unless this site is only interested in serving U.S members, I would say please take this into consideration
Infact, the time you made the announcement of the GB (i.e your quote above) would have been a good time to open it (not an impractical time for either continent)
Really disappointed to have missed this, but not much more one could have done, if one has to earn a living the next day
Cheers

Reactions: Killi Zoltan