Spider-Man: Homecoming (4K+3D+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Blufans Exclusive #56) [China]

I kept mine but I think that back art works better on steel than it does as a lenti. The lenti is great but the steel art already seems more vivid and brighter. The front art looks like it works well as both steel and lenti. Very nice
Quite the contrary, the back art which was on the lenti is undoubtedly better if one is simply saying flat vs. lenti. That lenti is probably one the best of all times, and im not that big a lenti fan at that. No pump here. All the fire and embers had depth perception that really made it incredible.

Flloydo

Yo honey-dips, summertime, fine Jheri drippin'
Premium Supporter
Jun 4, 2013
UK
Quite the contrary, the back art which was on the lenti is undoubtedly better if one is simply saying flat vs. lenti. That lenti is probably one the best of all times, and im not that big a lenti fan at that. No pump here. All the fire and embers had depth perception that really made it incredible.
It’s a great lenti, I love it. But I prefer the look
of it on steel personally

GeoRattray

Arrivederci, See I can speak French, no problems
Premium Supporter
Aug 25, 2014
South England
I do indeed. However, even less sealed than some other ninjas who don't go as far as unsealing the box. I like to at least see the slips, however 'plastic wrappy' they look. ;)
23% of Ninjas on unsealing that box...

It's an amazing collection - always impressed when I see them :thumbs:

St4rlord

Dance off bro!
Premium Supporter
Jul 7, 2016
Cosmos
23% of Ninjas on unsealing that box...

It's an amazing collection - always impressed when I see them :thumbs:
Haha! Maybe one day i'll unseal all the MCU as I have no plans to sell. That will be a marvellous day (predictable pun intended).
23% is modest these days I feel ;)

Cheers though. None of it happens overnight.
I have HDN and the hosts to thank for most of them.

Flloydo

Yo honey-dips, summertime, fine Jheri drippin'
Premium Supporter
Jun 4, 2013
UK
Weird how it went from 1 edition to possibly 4 in the space of 10 hours lol. Look forward to the slips

• Haha
Reactions: Hereticz

St4rlord

Dance off bro!
Premium Supporter
Jul 7, 2016
Cosmos
It's refreshing seeing Blufans back to form now though with their Marvel (and no doubt other genre) releases. Deadpool and now Spidey.