Spider-Man: Homecoming (4K+3D+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Blufans Exclusive #56) [China]

Aug 25, 2011
Hong Kong
Release date: TBA
Group buy: TBA
Notes: WEA Steelbook. Exclusive Lenticular Edition. Super limited print run

Boxset.jpgSL.jpgDL.jpgFullslip.jpg
50376831418_41b64f93a2_k.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I kept mine but I think that back art works better on steel than it does as a lenti. The lenti is great but the steel art already seems more vivid and brighter. The front art looks like it works well as both steel and lenti. Very nice
Quite the contrary, the back art which was on the lenti is undoubtedly better if one is simply saying flat vs. lenti. That lenti is probably one the best of all times, and im not that big a lenti fan at that. No pump here. All the fire and embers had depth perception that really made it incredible.

Quite the contrary, the back art which was on the lenti is undoubtedly better if one is simply saying flat vs. lenti. That lenti is probably one the best of all times, and im not that big a lenti fan at that. No pump here. All the fire and embers had depth perception that really made it incredible.

It’s a great lenti, I love it. But I prefer the look
of it on steel personally

I do indeed. However, even less sealed than some other ninjas who don't go as far as unsealing the box. I like to at least see the slips, however 'plastic wrappy' they look. ;)
23% of Ninjas on unsealing that box...

It's an amazing collection - always impressed when I see them :thumbs:

23% of Ninjas on unsealing that box...

It's an amazing collection - always impressed when I see them :thumbs:

Haha! Maybe one day i'll unseal all the MCU as I have no plans to sell. That will be a marvellous day (predictable pun intended).
23% is modest these days I feel ;)

Cheers though. None of it happens overnight.
I have HDN and the hosts to thank for most of them.

Weird how it went from 1 edition to possibly 4 in the space of 10 hours lol. Look forward to the slips

• Haha
Reactions: Hereticz
It's refreshing seeing Blufans back to form now though with their Marvel (and no doubt other genre) releases. Deadpool and now Spidey.