Spider-Man: Homecoming (4K+3D+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Blufans Exclusive #56) [China]

Aug 25, 2011
Hong Kong
Release date: TBA
Group buy: TBA
Notes: WEA Steelbook. Exclusive Lenticular Edition. Super limited print run

Boxset.jpgSL.jpgDL.jpgFullslip.jpg
50376831418_41b64f93a2_k.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I’m guessing as this is so limited like their last few releases it will be just the DL for single sale. Just a guess

Reactions: harry
from Kevin:
There will be 3 (DL, SL and Full Slip) or even 4 editions (possibly a 1/4 slip added), but with only 2000 copies print run. The quantity for each edition will be extremely limited.

The slip artwork will be likely revealed around mid-Oct.

@TheCollector86 @DMD4k @harry @CleverLoginName @jonnybobbytimmy @hatredhorror @tommyh84 @BluSteel2012 @StifflersDad @Flloydo @Mickle_89 @Robles @GeoRattray

:thumbs:

thank you @TheCollector86 for doing all the hard work as i just copied your tag :rofl:
only the first 7 or 8 will see the tag, that's why i always split them
when you edit your post no one will see it
this scene describes your situation the best... freddy's first and last reaction
tumblr_nsnyv7mln91rp0vkjo1_500.gif

It's refreshing seeing Blufans back to form now though with their Marvel (and no doubt other genre) releases. Deadpool and now Spidey.
I hope you're right, but we have yet to see if they are truly back to form since who really knows if they will ever release any Marvel movies beyond Deadpool & Spider-Man. It would be cool if things returned back to normal.

Reactions: St4rlord
I hope you're right, but we have yet to see if they are truly back to form since who really knows if they will ever release any Marvel movies beyond Deadpool & Spider-Man. It would be cool if things returned back to normal.

No. There still won't be any Disney, Lucasfilm or Marvel titles released by Disney.

No. There still won't be any Disney, Lucasfilm or Marvel titles released by Disney.
That's what I figured, but are there any reliable sources that can confirm this? Is Blufans still trying to make it happen or have they moved on?

That's what I figured, but are there any reliable sources that can confirm this? Is Blufans still trying to make it happen or have they moved on?

Are you saying that I'm not a reliable source? ;)

The short answer is that I doubt that anything will ever be confirmed by Blufans and definitely not by Disney.

I mean, my God some people are probably still expecting Disney to reveal why they went with the art that they did for Zavvi's Empire Strikes Back 4K SteelBook.

But I guess when nothing is confirmed, anything is possible.

• Haha
Reactions: MM3
It would be nice to see a quarter slip return again to these sets, whether that be an inclusion or bought seperately (hopefully the former).
I really like Blufans QS, especially the bold Chinese text on the front.
BF steels themselves really look and feel premium too.

FAC Spidey Homecoming steelbook is fantastic.
Easily the nicest steel of that movie (and FFH) so far.
Blufans will do it justice in its own way, hopefully emboss Spidey & title, and both will look great.
and it actually looks more consistent with the other MCU blufans releases

Reactions: St4rlord
Full slip looks the best. DL is ok but not feeling that SL

I’m guessing only the DL will have a single sale

Edit: yep, single sale only for the DL which will include 4K, 3D and 2D

Last edited:
Yeah, I want the oneclick. Missed out on the FAC maniacs box. None of those editions came with the bonus disc.