Spider-Man: Homecoming (4K+3D+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Blufans Exclusive #56) [China]

Aug 25, 2011
Hong Kong
Release date: TBA
Group buy: TBA
Notes: WEA Steelbook. Exclusive Lenticular Edition. Super limited print run

Boxset.jpgSL.jpgDL.jpgFullslip.jpg
50376831418_41b64f93a2_k.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
let me explain: @DMD4k is a blufans fanboy and everything they do is okay for him, because it is blufans, even when he would rant about it if it was another company :giggle:

j/k but what he means is the first homecoming release by blufans is a WWA (world wide artwork) steelbook and the new one is a WEA (world exclusive artwork) steelbook.
Some companies rerelease their older WEAs as "new" release with a 4k disc, which is often a punch in the face for collectors because suddenly a 2k print run becomes a 4k print run with that and therefor less rare and the editions loosing value.
In this case the steelbook is different which makes it less bad for collectors owning blufans first release.

thanks for the detailed response! I didn’t even know what WEA meant. That makes a lot more sense now. Well that makes me even more excited to get my Spider-Man homecoming copy!

thanks for the detailed response! I didn’t even know what WEA meant. That makes a lot more sense now. Well that makes me even more excited to get my Spider-Man homecoming copy!

You won’t be disappointed with a blufans release. They had a rough patch for a few releases (coco, infinity war and black panther) - mainly the lentis though, the steels are still fantastic - a bit like the rough patch manta just went through with their lentis for joker, OUATIH and BoP even though I think the BoP lentis are okayish

Reactions: Stygian
Because that is not something Blufans does, it's disrespectful to collectors and Blufans is the best at taking care of their collectors.

P.S. The irony of typing the above in a second homecoming release by Blufans. Although to be fair they are different lines.
Blufans =/= Kimchi

Btw where are their 4K releases gone? I thought they were "ready"...