Spider-Man: Homecoming (4K+3D+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Blufans Exclusive #56) [China]

Aug 25, 2011
Hong Kong
Release date: TBA
Group buy: TBA
Notes: WEA Steelbook. Exclusive Lenticular Edition. Super limited print run

Boxset.jpgSL.jpgDL.jpgFullslip.jpg
50376831418_41b64f93a2_k.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Cheers guys.
Didn’t mean to put a downer on the thread and I don’t want to derail it anymore from this glorious release. Luckily I have a great sense of humour and so does my family but I thought I’d mention it just because the jokes from the other day (which is all good) just incase they continued which I suppose would be a little odd but it also wouldn’t bother me. like I said I wouldn’t usually say this stuff in a random thread but it was just because I spoke about it the other day. Bad timing on my part I suppose. But thanks guys x

Not a great start to the day or the year but I thought I’d update you all. I wouldn’t usually post this stuff publicly but because we were talking about it and I shared that she caught covid and her age etc but my dad just called me and unfortunately she passed away this morning possibly late last night. He’s calling me back later because he’s with the police at the moment so I’ll find out more soon but yeah, can’t make this sh!t up. She had a great innings though but she hadn’t been too happy the past few years due to mobility and other things. RIP x

My condolences. I hope you take some solace in her having had a good, long, and well-lived 95 year life.

• Friendly
Reactions: Flloydo
Not a great start to the day or the year but I thought I’d update you all. I wouldn’t usually post this stuff publicly but because we were talking about it and I shared that she caught covid and her age etc but my dad just called me and unfortunately she passed away this morning possibly late last night. He’s calling me back later because he’s with the police at the moment so I’ll find out more soon but yeah, can’t make this sh!t up. She had a great innings though but she hadn’t been too happy the past few years due to mobility and other things. RIP x
Sorry to read that Flloydo. RIP

• Friendly
Cheers guys.
Didn’t mean to put a downer on the thread and I don’t want to derail it anymore from this glorious release. Luckily I have a great sense of humour and so does my family but I thought I’d mention it just because the jokes from the other day (which is all good) just incase they continued which I suppose would be a little odd but it also wouldn’t bother me. like I said I wouldn’t usually say this stuff in a random thread but it was just because I spoke about it the other day. Bad timing on my part I suppose. But thanks guys x
sry to hear/read that

• Friendly
Really sorry to hear this, my condolences to you and your family.

Only a message away if you need anything mate.

• Friendly
Damn:( My condolences.

• Friendly
My condolences mate.. May she rest in peace

• Friendly
Sorry to here that mate. Thoughts go out to you.

• Friendly
Cheers guys.

Really sorry to hear your sad news mate.

• Friendly
Sorry for your loss Flloydo. Covid sucks biggus dickus.

• Friendly
Just wanted to say I'm very sorry to hear of your loss mate (n) Sounds like she lived a very long and meaningful life. RIP.

• Friendly
Sorry for your loss :(

• Friendly
Honestly thanks for all the lovey messages Ninjas.
It’s sounds like I’m unappreciative but I feel so bad derailing this thread.
I’m so appreciative of all the comments. they’re amazing. Let’s put this thread back on track though (I mean that in the nicest way possible)

Thank you so much guys it really means a lot xx

Sorry for your loss. My condolences :(

• Friendly
Cheers guys.
I don't talk much here but I am sorry for your loss. It's never easy, especially during these times. :(

• Friendly
My condolences @Flloydo
I just lost my neighbor and good friend to covid this morning. Two week struggle with ups and downs and then suddenly gone.
Pre-covid, I would bring some of my movies over to watch with his family. Trying to remember the last film we watched together.
Such a sad time for many.

Thank you.

Oh I’m so sorry to hear that. It’s such a horrible and sad time. It’s so scary! My condolences mate

• Thanks
Reactions: nafosb
Haven’t been in this thread since dispatch notes so just read all of that in one go. Crazy how things change in 2 pages!

Condolences @Flloydo to you and family.

Also hearing you about wanting the thread to continue so just wanted to say that received mine and both lentis are ridiculous on this! What an edition. Can’t wait to see what the OC is like in hand.

• Friendly