Purchase link: HMV
Price: £24.99
Group buy: click here to join
Notes: 4K Ultra HD, 3D Blu-ray, 2D Blu-ray, Bonus Blu-ray Disc and Comic

02-484043.jpg

03-484043.jpg
01-484043.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
HMV. Strange...I've never known a Marvel film to get HMV treatment, unless this is because it's under Sony with it being a shared project

Might get some decent artwork then instead of the boring old WW stuff with Zavvi and the like...although the posters have not been great

HMV. Strange...I've never known a Marvel film to get HMV treatment, unless this is because it's under Sony with it being a shared project

Might get some decent artwork then instead of the boring old WW stuff with Zavvi and the like...although the posters have not been great

I think sony still retain the distribution rights.

Reactions: Shane Dale
Yes it's distributed by Sony
Marvel just have a licensing deal that would allow Spider-Man to appear in the Marvel Cinematic Universe distribution of the spider-man any new spider-man films remain with Sony in terms of distribution

I wonder will this get separate 3D+2D and 4K UHD+2D steelbooks
HMV have one edition or both or another retailer gets one of the editions

• Helpful Post
Reactions: harry
Regardless of it be HMV or Zavvi we all know Blufans will piss on it :p
Has that been announced by blufans they will be doing a Wea release

This film is a Sony distribution film it's not a Disney distribution release have blufans done any Sony distributed titles as WEA premium release before

I've only seen Blufans OAB releases that was a Sony distributed release as using wwa steelbooks

Last edited:
It may well be Sony having the distribution rights, was talking to someone at Sony oddly enough on a connected matter, the 1977 CBS Live Action Spider-Man and the absence of any DVD/Blu Ray release.
Poster_of_The_Amazing_Spider-Man.jpg

My dream is for @Noodles to do the Steelbook and @zesty to do the slip, when I win the lottery.

Has that been announced by blufans they will be doing a Wea release

This film is a Sony distribution film it's not a Disney distribution release have blufans done any Sony distributed titles as WEA premium release before

I've only seen Blufans OAB releases that was a Sony distributed release as using wwa steelbooks

Kevin's more or less confirmed this is a goer from Blufans

Why is there 2 threads for this?

I'll be in for this and and hopefully a blufans too (if they make one)