Spider-Man: Into the Spider-Verse (4K+3D+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Blufans Exclusive #53) [China]

Aug 25, 2011
Hong Kong
Release date: November 2019
Purchase links: Group Buys
Price: TBA
Group Buy: To be hosted by Wreck / HDN GB to happen Wednesday 4:30-5pm CST
Note: Print run 3000

One-Click Box Set (DL+SL+FS, DL includes only the 4K disc):
Spider-Man; Into the Spider-Verse, one-click box set.jpg

Fan Box (4K+3D quarter slip & bonus items):
Spider-Man; Into the Spider-Verse, fan box.jpg

Double Lenticular (4K+3D+2D):
Spider-Man; Into the Spider-Verse, double lenticular.jpg

Single Lenticular (4K+Bonus Disc):
spiderman-lenti.jpg

Full Slip (3D+2D):
Spider-Man; Into the Spider-Verse, full slip.jpg
Blufans_SMITSV-01.jpeg
Blufans_SMITSV-02.jpeg
Blufans_SMITSV-03.jpeg
Spider-Man; Into the Spider-Verse, single lenticular.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh man I actually really like the art on the back of the 1/4 slip

I don’t quite understand why that was not used on the back of the steelbook!?
I understand what your sayin but this is probably the nicest collectors storage box + 1/4 slip I've seen from Blufans. I really like the steelbook and 1/4 slip.
The way the spray paint logo drips down the side of the box, the big spidy logo nice and must be embossed, 4 different magnetic steelbook covers (that's a 1st for Blufans as far as I know) could be fantastic, an acrylic steelbook display stand made by Scanavo. Lovin it!

Last edited:
Reactions: Flloydo
I understand what your sayin but this is probably the nicest collectors storage box + 1/4 slip I've seen from Blufans. I really like the steelbook and 1/4 slip.
The way the spray paint logo drips down the side of the box, the big spidy logo nice and must be embossed, 4 different magnetic steelbook covers (that's a 1st for Blufans as far as I know) could be fantastic, an acrylic steelbook display stand made by Scanavo. Lovin it!

Ohh are they magnetic covers? I couldn’t work it out. Thought it was art cards and then another cover over the steel. Yeah I don’t recall them doing that before. 2 of them are arts form the slips though, front of the DL and back of the single

Not sure about that stand though, the way it’s designed you won’t see the image. Bit odd imo

Last edited:
Ohh are they magnetic covers? I couldn’t work it out. Thought it was art cards and then another cover over the steel. Yeah I don’t recall them doing that before. 2 of them are arts form the slips though, front of the DL and back of the single

Not sure about that stand though, the way it’s designed you won’t see the image. Bit odd imo
But you know Spidey is there even if you don't see him. Isn't that enough of a thrill?

But you know Spidey is there even if you don't see him. Isn't that enough of a thrill?

That sounds like the defence of a sealed collector

No, it’s not good enough lol.

I’m not interested anyway, the 1/4 slip is very nice which is rare for me to say but I’m for the DL