Spider-Man: Into the Spider-Verse (4K+3D+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Blufans Exclusive #53) [China]

Aug 25, 2011
Hong Kong
Release date: November 2019
Purchase links: Group Buys
Price: TBA
Group Buy: To be hosted by Wreck / HDN GB to happen Wednesday 4:30-5pm CST
Note: Print run 3000

One-Click Box Set (DL+SL+FS, DL includes only the 4K disc):
Spider-Man; Into the Spider-Verse, one-click box set.jpg

Fan Box (4K+3D quarter slip & bonus items):
Spider-Man; Into the Spider-Verse, fan box.jpg

Double Lenticular (4K+3D+2D):
Spider-Man; Into the Spider-Verse, double lenticular.jpg

Single Lenticular (4K+Bonus Disc):
spiderman-lenti.jpg

Full Slip (3D+2D):
Spider-Man; Into the Spider-Verse, full slip.jpg
Blufans_SMITSV-01.jpeg
Blufans_SMITSV-02.jpeg
Blufans_SMITSV-03.jpeg
Spider-Man; Into the Spider-Verse, single lenticular.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Wow! That is a major fail you cant unseen that once you've noticed it!!!

True, but the way the animation is done in the film you can kinda pass it off a glare on the building but yeah now it’s been pointed out I can’t unsee it. However it’s less annoying than the guardians blaster fail

Reactions: ChrisPatt
I hope mine isn’t lost. No update from China since the 12th and USPS just shows preprocessing.
As a US resident I personally never track it or care to until it enters the Country. And with Informed Delivery it will text you when it arrives at the international distribution center. In my case, Chicago. Then it texts me again with an estimated time of arrival which is usually pretty spot on. Learn more about Informed Delivery in the last text line of this post.

Have the fan boxes been released and shipped yet? Hoping to get mine before vacation in a few weeks.
They havent shipped yet.

What an awesome unboxing, @Wonga :thumbs: Every unboxing video should be like yours. Love you opened them all up and showed us everything:notworthy: Sealed collectors better subscribe to your channel;) I went for DL and am 100% satisfied, but that SL looks real dope too:hungry:
tumblr_mee8miLKfs1qlkt4ho1_500.gif
:thanks:

What an awesome unboxing, @Wonga :thumbs: Every unboxing video should be like yours. Love you opened them all up and showed us everything:notworthy: Sealed collectors better subscribe to your channel;) I went for DL and am 100% satisfied, but that SL looks real dope too:hungry:

Thank you! :thumbs: Tried to make sure I showed everything cos I know the pain! I watched an unboxing video and hate it when they don't show the Lenti effects properly :LOL:

will watch the unboxing later, but when I dont like it, then...
giphy.gif

• Haha
Reactions: milky