Dec 28, 2012
Everywhere
Release date: April 4, 2022
Purchase link: Amazon UK
Price: £30

91SXGHVr-JL._AC_SX522_.jpg

Thanks @samdavies for the heads-up

Last edited:
how many copies do you have to order to for sure get them sent in a rigid box?

Probably a lot. 4 to 6 steelbooks (maybe more) can still be shipped in those larger cardboard mailers (the kind you tear the strip to open that fold in at both ends) and they don't offer any protection because the steelbooks just barely fit inside.

When it comes to ordering steelbooks from any Amazon worldwide, being shipped anywhere worldwide, you will always get some kind of mailer.

You're always going to be taking chances importing from Amazon. That's just the way it is.

Steelbooks are steelbooks. There will always be a risk.

But what else can we do?

Probably a lot. 4 to 6 steelbooks (maybe more) can still be shipped in those larger cardboard mailers (the kind you tear the strip to open that fold in at both ends) and they don't offer any protection because the steelbooks just barely fit inside.

When it comes to ordering steelbooks from any Amazon worldwide, being shipped anywhere worldwide, you will always get some kind of mailer.

You're always going to be taking chances importing from Amazon. That's just the way it is.

Steelbooks are steelbooks. There will always be a risk.

But what else can we do?
yea so far i've just added gift wrap, shipped to a mailbox in the uk so that the order doesn't chance a trip across the entire atlantic ocean unscathed in a flimsy mailer, then consolidate all of those separate orders over a couple months into a sturdier package that is delivered to the states in like 3 days time.

Reactions: Stygian
AmazonUK tracking said it was "Out for delivery" today and then "Delivered" but nothing ended up showing up. Not familiar with the carrier, Geodis, that was on the order. Hoping it was marked delivered by mistake and will still show up. Anyone else experience something like this?

AmazonUK tracking said it was "Out for delivery" today and then "Delivered" but nothing ended up showing up. Not familiar with the carrier, Geodis, that was on the order. Hoping it was marked delivered by mistake and will still show up. Anyone else experience something like this?

Check who was final courrier.
For me it's local post office most of the time, but if i put bigger purchase, more blurays, then it's usually UPS.

Reactions: MrPurps
Check who was final courrier.
For me it's local post office most of the time, but if i put bigger purchase, more blurays, then it's usually UPS.
Unfortunately they weren't able to provide me with any additional courier details...and nothing I looked up led to anything. This Geodis company doesn't provide any tracking on their own site and the tracking number I used didn't yield any results in any generic parcel tracking website.

Pretty bummed about missing out on this. Going to give it a few more days and hope it shows up by some miracle. If anyone has a spare copy they'd sell, send me a PM and we can work it out. Thanks!