Dec 28, 2012
Everywhere
Release date: April 4, 2022
Purchase link: Amazon UK
Price: £30

91SXGHVr-JL._AC_SX522_.jpg

Thanks @samdavies for the heads-up

Last edited:
It's actually full gloss. I'm not an expert but it feels bit low gloss rather than a super high gloss finish, but it's still looks good.
Oh wow! Maybe a varnish?

All the previous MCU spidey steels are gloss so I’m very surprised the zavvi one isn’t

Ah that's a really disappointing backside to the steel there. From the design, I was expecting the picture would wrap around in some way.

Reactions: dLux
I not got delivery yet was supposed to be Today
Most my Amazon orders are usually dispatched with amazon logistics with delivery by amazon prime driver

This order though was dispatched allegedly using An Post on Saturday
It's not tracking with An Post yet and should have by now

Mine is going back. I forgot to cancel this. It arrived dented, loose discs and is inferior to the Zavvi one. It is just a bare metal literally where the sky is. Bland and not vibrant at all.
Amazon steelbook is a gloss finish not bare metal finish

• Informative
Reactions: spookz
Amazon steelbook is a gloss finish not bare metal finish
I think he means it's simply bare metal, glossed. Which it looks like it is. As opposed to a steel with a solid colour base. Lots of steels do this. The zavvi FFH steel springs to mind and hated that one for the same reason. Looks cheap and tacky.

• Thanks
Reactions: spookz
In hand I can't help feel that it looks washed out compared to the Zavvi edition when I've put them both side by side. For once, I hate to admit, I prefer the Zavvi one. The colours would definitely have popped out even more if it had a glossier finish.
You can't compare POPART edition vs live one - at least in my opinion. It's two different styles.
You can only compare their finish - mate vs gloss.
I like i decided right - buying gloss edition this time.