Dec 28, 2012
Everywhere
Release date: April 4, 2022
Purchase link: Amazon UK
Price: £30

91SXGHVr-JL._AC_SX522_.jpg

Thanks @samdavies for the heads-up

Last edited:
This is maddening. I keeps coming back up as pre-orderable but it won't go into the Basket. Was like this yesterday. I got it as far as checking out for the first time today but couldn't pull the final trigger on it to complete checkout. I'll keep at it!

This is maddening. I keeps coming back up as pre-orderable but it won't go into the Basket. Was like this yesterday. I got it as far as checking out for the first time today but couldn't pull the final trigger on it to complete checkout. I'll keep at it!
This same thing happened to me a few times also until finally once it actually added to cart and I was able to check out. Good luck!

Reactions: Lucifer Adams
My Amazon order dropped through the post today in thin cardbord packaging. Both discs were lose but fortunately the steel appears to be mint on first look. Good luck everyone who has ordered this one. Hope it comes through alright.

My Amazon order dropped through the post today in thin cardbord packaging. Both discs were lose but fortunately the steel appears to be mint on first look. Good luck everyone who has ordered this one. Hope it comes through alright.
My discs were also loose in the zavvi steel. Saw an unboxing vid before mine arrived with the same issue. Seems to be the norm with the steels for this film for some reason