Spring - Love Is A Monster (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Steelarchive-exclusive #001) [Germany]

Which artwork do you prefer for the full-slip?

• Cover A

Votes: 42 45.2%
  • Cover B

Votes: 45 48.4%
  • None of the above

Votes: 6 6.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

monsterzebra

The Marvel Guy
Premium Supporter
May 22, 2014
Germany
Release date: November 6, 2015
Purchase link: SteelArchive - SOLD OUT
Price: €34.95
Group buy: @merowinger

spring-steelbook-blu-ray.jpg

Hi folks,

I'm glad to be allowed to introduce the first exclusive edition of an upcoming german retailer called "Steelarchive".

http://www.steelarchive-shop.com/index.php

Features:
- Full-Slip
- Limited to 100 copies (1 copy per customer)
- Numbered (with card)
+ other goodies (TBA)

Artwork (full-slip):
Front:

20-thickbox_default.jpg

Back:
21-thickbox_default.jpg

Artwork poll (ended):

Please cast your vote for one of the following artworks in the poll (and/or comment which one you prefer).

"Cover A (approved by Koch Media)"]
FB_IMG_1436427676077.jpg

"Cover B (approved by Koch Media)"]
FB_IMG_1436427682083.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't want to receive Filmarena editions without the official Česká Bunny on the sender label :confused::joy: God bless saint @carllenc :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy:

(\___/)
( ='.'= )
(")__(")

Did i just hear someone saying "first-world problems? :LOL:"

They are using the default template of PrestaShop.

Well, it's built good and responsive.

Good start.

Didn't know that tbh, but it looks solid so far. :thumbs:
But it all depends on how stable the site is once there's some more traffic on it.. :)

Last edited:
UPDATE:

The first artwork (Cover B) has been approved by Koch Media according to Steelarchive!
However, Steelarchive also created a second artwork, that they might use for the full-slip, but they want to hear some opinions of the community first.

I will add a poll to this thread right now for you guys, so you can vote which cover you would prefer. :)
You can also simply comment which one you prefer, of course.. ;)

Cover A:
FB_IMG_1436427676077.jpg

Cover B:
FB_IMG_1436427682083.jpg

EDIT: Poll has been added - VOTE VOTE VOTE!!! :thumbs:

Last edited:
To those who saw the movie, the cover A, together with the steelbook artwork, shouldn't even be an option.

It's an image of something that never even appears in the film. :meh: Kind of like the kimchi Her fullslip fiasco.

I really hope that they go with art B, that way we don't end up with two pieces of pretty much the same art that barely references the film. I do understand why they chose it though...

The collecing community can be so frustrating at times. We will get an artistically inferior and contextually unfitting cover just because there's a naked girl on it...

Here's a quick mock up with the awesome Brandon Schaefer print:

spring-slip1.jpg

Now that would be something.

Ok cool, now speak to Koch Media (and Brandon Schaefer eventually) to get their approval and release it. :) ;)

Last edited: