digitalbabe

Premium Supporter
Apr 12, 2009
USA
Release date: October 13,2011
Purchase link: Amazon.de

71dgqpLxsGL__AA500_.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
LOL-no, just a movie nut who has accumulated way too many movies, over the years. I am one of the largest owners of rare HD DVD media,and my wife and are have very different tastes in flicks(so hence, many many movies). I've pared them down significantly. I try to only now buy and keep what I'll re-watch. Not enough time to caress and watch 62 versions of the same movie, LOL! :hilarious:

LOL-no, just a movie nut who has accumulated way too many movies, over the years. I am one of the largest owners of rare HD DVD media,and my wife and are have very different tastes in flicks(so hence, many many movies). I've pared them down significantly. I try to only now buy and keep what I'll re-watch. Not enough time to caress and watch 62 versions of the same movie, LOL! :hilarious:

i'm with you there, now i'm trying to get just the ones i'll watch again and again:D

I've tried to cut down on my collection to just keeping the ones I will watch on more than one occasion and let me tell you it's not easy I've only gotten rid of a hand few or so. I hope you guys have better luck and less of a heart than me.

If anyone knows of a GB On this and the other paramount releases announced with this, let me know please. I need to know in advance if I need to remove my arm and leg....

Pre-ordered from Amazon.de. Full order was 8 SBs, so cost was good - saved on shipping. Love this reboot too!