Star Trek: Into Darkness (3D + 2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Blufans Exclusive #10) [China]

Which option would you buy?

• Choice 1

Votes: 165 40.0%
  • Choice 2

Votes: 36 8.7%
  • Choice 3

Votes: 77 18.6%
  • None

Votes: 57 13.8%
  • All of the above

Votes: 65 15.7%
  • Choice 1

• Choice 2

Votes: 38 9.2%
  • Choice 3

• None

Votes: 58 14.0%
  • All of the above

Votes: 69 16.7%
  • Choice 1

• Choice 2

Votes: 39 9.4%
  • Choice 3

• None

Votes: 58 14.0%
  • All of the above

Votes: 72 17.4%

• Total voters

bluraysteel

Jul 23, 2011
Star Trek: Into Darkness (3D/2D Blu-ray Steelbook) Blufans Exclusive
Release date: Somewhere in Nov 2013
There are 3 steelbooks to choose from, each design limited to 500 copies.
and also with a full slip numbered from 1 to 500 and bonus

Group buys:
Entire set group buy CLOSED!
Individual release group buy (limited 1 per member)Closed!

Pictures of the set:
View attachment 50130

Individuals artworks:
Choice A:
bf1.jpg

Choice B:
bf3.jpg

Choice C:
bf2.jpg

Attachments

• BF-STID.jpg
    BF-STID.jpg
    132.3 KB · Views: 758
  • thumb.jpg
    thumb.jpg
    20.4 KB · Views: 583
Last edited by a moderator:
I didnt get the tag but i paid 200 euros shipped for the tripack, this was only a couple of weeks ago. I wouldnt of paid anymore than that, i think its a fair value now.
What would you say a fair price is for the tri-pack new and sealed complete with the little flight tag thingy?

I bought mine for $300 last week. Mine doesn't come with the tag (wish it did) but it's still a sealed Tripack. No guarantees, just know that there are people out there who are willing to go for that price and probably (hopefully) lower

Would love love LOVE to own this release but for that price I'd rather buy an Xbox One. I have a hard time justifying to myself to spend that kind of money on steelbooks. The most I have spent is $100 on my Tangled Lenti edition and I'm not going to make that a habit. Maybe in the future when I have a high/higher paying job I can get one.

Still wish they'd do something like this for an ACTUAL trilogy. Could be super cool.
Mine does come with the tag, I thought they all did

well each release is of course different where diversity is important for blufans to put themselves on a higher level or a strong competitor to other companies... Star Trek if you read the previous post I added there was 2 different boxset and also other to equal 8 Different packaging... that was a big one...

but remember now we have double box (Thor and Thor 2) and (ca and Ca 2 TWS).. and just the fact that Blufans have committed to have high quality standard and making sure they follow up with Scanava to ensure their quality management new mandat so they are on site making sure their new higher standard is respected,

but remember now we have double box (Thor and Thor 2) and (ca and Ca 2 TWS).. and just the fact that Blufans have committed to have high quality standard and making sure they follow up with Scanava to ensure their quality management new mandat so they are on site making sure their new higher standard is respected,
Yeah and that's cool but those will both have a third film, I assume.

Yeah and that's cool but those will both have a third film, I assume.

this is not uncommon but it doesn't mean it's less collectible...it's not because there would be a 3rd or 4rth film that blufans would decide to redo a release or they may redo the 3 or 4 film package but it doesn't take anything from this release which is extremely collectible...

it's the same thing as Transformers they did a package of 3 and now there's the 4rth one... but I was not gonna past on this STUNNING package so well put together and all numbered the same...(I'm talking about star trek) FYI: Star Trek triple pack release and all the release of them it's only for the 2nd movie, they did NOT included the first one in this release...

if ever once the 3rd comes out they may actually not decide to do a package for all the films but simply the latest one or they might but it will be a completely different artwork,,, you never know what will come out, who will be putting a steel out and how it will be, we shouldn't collect on movies based on the future of what MAY come out,,, if not there is a lot of movies that you would miss out... there will be a 3rd Thor and CA, but will that stop you for collecting the insanely anticipating blufans ones ???

The 2nd Thor came out and never affected the grail status and collectibility of Thor taiwan and Thor Japan) same goes for CA Grail release of limited edition amazon.jp which no matter how amazin the new releases might be will not affect the rarity and pricing of this grail.... also Ca Taiwan that goes from 600 to 800$ being so rare, the new CA will never have an effect of CA Taiwan due to its utterly rarity. Ca 2 TWS will come out Taiwan release, chinese(blufans) or japan but there will be no impact on those previous releases.. they will be worth a lot more money that you pay for as it is blufans but Ca japan.jp and CA Taiwan will remain the grail of releases.

Last edited:
Yeah unfortunately it will. I kinda draw a line at paying premium price for something like this when it's the same film, hence the comment about an actual trilogy. But to each his own :)

Yeah unfortunately it will. I kinda draw a line at paying premium price for something like this when it's the same film, hence the comment about an actual trilogy. But to each his own :)
Logic would dictate your response but it's soooo pretty [emoji6]

I see both sides but it's an attractive package in a very limited number, hence the appeal for most. Logic is not a keyword when describing collectors

Thread resurrection time! Anybody know of any protective sleeves that fit the tri pack for this (and Transformers: Age of Extinction)?

Prefer bags to the box style ones.

Thanks

Sorry if this is covered in the above thread - do Fullslip A , B and C all include a photo booklet or just A? Cannot find unboxing video or photos of booklet + steel.