Star Wars: Episode I - The Phantom Menace (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Zavvi Exclusive) [UK]

Feb 10, 2020
Release date: September 7, 2020
Purchase link: Zavvi (Pre-order on June 11 at 9 AM for Red Carpet, at 12 PM for general release - UK Time)
Price: £29.99

12607341-9144775116183020.jpg

12607341-9684775116370001.jpg 12607341-1474775116309800.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I can top that, @Majorasblaze. Here's my preorder placed on 6/11. It's literally available to buy today and my preorder is still "order placed" and evidently Zavvi are no longer responding to customer service questions since I sent one about my order last Thursday and haven't heard back yet.
zavvi.png

Last edited:
I can top that, @Majorasblaze. Here's my preorder placed on 6/11. It's literally available to buy today and my preorder is still "order placed" and evidently Zavvi are no longer responding to customer service questions since I sent one about my order last Thursday and haven't heard back yet.View attachment 484811
My Force Awakens order still says "order placed" and when I contacted Zavvi about it they seemed clueless and told me "the item hasn't shipped yet" and the proceeded to tell me the release date as if I didn't know. All I asked was why this pre-order still said "order placed" instead of "order processing".

I can top that, @Majorasblaze. Here's my preorder placed on 6/11. It's literally available to buy today and my preorder is still "order placed" and evidently Zavvi are no longer responding to customer service questions since I sent one about my order last Thursday and haven't heard back yet.View attachment 484811
I ordered the Avengers lenti when it came back a few weeks ago, it came without getting a dispatch email, checked account and it still said processing.

I got an dispatch email last Friday. 2 weeks after it came through my letter box.

I ordered the Avengers lenti when it came back a few weeks ago, it came without getting a dispatch email, checked account and it still said processing.

I got an dispatch email last Friday. 2 weeks after it came through my letter box.
Yes, they seem to be getting really sloppy with their dispatch emails. Not as bad as that, but I received a dispatch email for Flash Gordon one or two days after I received the actual steelbook.

Just had 47 ronin delivered in the usual cardboard box. So either they have just got new stock in or they are sending out the star wars steels in jiffy bags on purpose maybe

In the same boat as a lot of you it would seem.. Got my dispatch notification 9 days ago and still no sign of it. My copy of Psycho that was dispatched the day after arrived on monday so no idea what they're doing

Just had 47 ronin delivered in the usual cardboard box. So either they have just got new stock in or they are sending out the star wars steels in jiffy bags on purpose maybe
It's not just Star Wars, it has been other titles too. If you have just received one in a box, then that would suggest to me that they have now got more stocks of the boxes and people can expect to to see their steelbooks arriving in them again.

Yes, they seem to be getting really sloppy with their dispatch emails. Not as bad as that, but I received a dispatch email for Flash Gordon one or two days after I received the actual steelbook.

In my case I got a response to my cancellation request yesterday: was told they can’t because the warehouse was already sending it out. So not only did I not get a dispatch notice but I also haven’t been charged. I’m not complaining, but yeah, you’re all right that a lot seems to be messed up right now.