Star Wars: Episode I - The Phantom Menace (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Zavvi Exclusive) [UK]

Feb 10, 2020
Release date: September 7, 2020
Purchase link: Zavvi (Pre-order on June 11 at 9 AM for Red Carpet, at 12 PM for general release - UK Time)
Price: £29.99

12607341-9144775116183020.jpg

12607341-9684775116370001.jpg 12607341-1474775116309800.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I can't believe they've lost that many. Not unless you all live within a 10 mile radius of me and somebody ram-shacked the delivery van :LOL::rofl:

• Haha
Reactions: DMD4k
Anyone tried to contact Zavvi on Twitter to ask why so many have still yet to receive their copies despite being shipped on the 2nd? After a few days I got the same stock reply when I queried my missing order through their website

Thank you for your recent order and enquiry.

We are pleased to confirm that your order has been dispatched and is currently with our delivery provider, if tracking is available for your order the tracking details will be in your dispatch email.

At this time we would like to apologise for the delays you have experienced and would like to assure you that we are actively in contact with our courier provider and your order will be delivered soon.

Thank you again for your patience and should you have any further questions please contact our customer services team, who will be happy to help.

Best wishes

Zavvi international Customer Service

2 days on from ordering my back up copy that's still to ship as well, they've obviously taken payment though :rolleyes: worried that might be a repeat of the 1917 restock where so many never got their copies. Might just go to eBay now...

Anyone tried to contact Zavvi on Twitter to ask why so many have still yet to receive their copies despite being shipped on the 2nd? After a few days I got the same stock reply when I queried my missing order through their website

2 days on from ordering my back up copy that's still to ship as well, they've obviously taken payment though :rolleyes: worried that might be a repeat of the 1917 restock where so many never got their copies. Might just go to eBay now...
maybe zavvi doing a masterblaster?

dictionary:
to do a masterblaster: sell "lost" items on ebay

I messaged them yesterday and they confirmed my order was dispatched on the 2nd but that it could take up to 10 working days to arrive and if its not arrived by the 16th to message them again. First time I've ever had a delivery take more than a few days to arrive from Zavvi so dont know what to think? Just hope that if they've lost it they have a replacement ready

Recieved my spare the other day, how you haven't received yours still when we are like a town away is bizarre. All looks good anyway the steel can sell to you at cost if it helps ya mate? Just give us a message if your interested :thumbs:

• Thanks
Reactions: tommyh84
I messaged them yesterday and they confirmed my order was dispatched on the 2nd but that it could take up to 10 working days to arrive and if its not arrived by the 16th to message them again. First time I've ever had a delivery take more than a few days to arrive from Zavvi so dont know what to think? Just hope that if they've lost it they have a replacement ready

Exactly same with me. Zavvi CS on Twitter confirmed to me that they had spares available.

Reactions: Lord Vader
Exactly same with me. Zavvi CS on Twitter confirmed to me that they had spares available.
I got a second response via email claiming it's still with their courier and on course to be delivered. No idea if this is just an automated reply until the 14 day period has ended or not though? I really hope they are holding enough of these back in case they do have to offer replacements as the amount of people I've seen post across various message boards that their copy still hasn't shown up is insane

I think it has to do with actually naming the item on the shipping label. I never had an issue with lost parcels before. Since they have done this I have 'lost' 2 items already from zavvi. I suspect it won't be the last time. Strangely enough the items lost was Star Wars 4k steelbook and Star Wars Lego advent calendar. I keep telling them to not name the item but its fallen on deaf ears

Reactions: YUItoYUA and DMD4k
Considering this is still on their website as available I am surprised they have not shipped my order from last week out yet. But then I am still waiting for a couple of orders from them. I wonder if there is a problem somewhere.

Considering this is still on their website as available I am surprised they have not shipped my order from last week out yet. But then I am still waiting for a couple of orders from them. I wonder if there is a problem somewhere.
I believe its sold out now.

If all these missing copies dont show up and Zavvi dont have replacements.. hoo boy

I believe its sold out now.

If all these missing copies dont show up and Zavvi dont have replacements.. hoo boy

Part of me wonders if their system is so messed up that all the missing steelbooks are listed in the system as being dispatched to the people who paid for them but were actually sent to the people who received 2-3 copies despite only ordering one.

Does that makes sense?

CS has been telling me that that I have copies en route to the US even though I haven’t received a dispatch notice or been charged.

Part of me wonders if their system is so messed up that all the missing steelbooks are listed in the system as being dispatched to the people who paid for them but were actually sent to the people who received 2-3 copies despite only ordering one.

Does that makes sense?

CS has been telling me that that I have copies en route to the US even though I haven’t received a dispatch notice or been charged.
It's odd for sure! Has there ever been an issue like this in such a scale for one particular release from Zavvi? I know there are issues here and there with all releases but this seems like a massive batch of orders that have seemingly gone 'missing'

As there are a finite number of steelbooks and a number of people have reported receiving 2 or 3 instead of the one copy they ordered, I would say it’s almost a given that these are the missing ones.