Star Wars: Episode I - The Phantom Menace (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Zavvi Exclusive) [UK]

Feb 10, 2020
Release date: September 7, 2020
Purchase link: Zavvi (Pre-order on June 11 at 9 AM for Red Carpet, at 12 PM for general release - UK Time)
Price: £29.99

12607341-9144775116183020.jpg

12607341-9684775116370001.jpg 12607341-1474775116309800.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Suffice to say Graham got a very colourful response

Hello Tom,

Thank you for getting in touch about the delivery of order

I am really sorry to hear that you have not received this. I would have expected this to be delivered by now.

So that we can resolve this for you quickly, please can you confirm the following?
- Your delivery address is?

- Another member of your household has not signed for the delivery on your behalf.
- A neighbour has not signed for the delivery on your behalf.

If this is the correct delivery address and your item is not with a neighbour or another household member, please can you reply to this message at your earliest convenience so that we can begin an investigation?

Please note if you have received your item since initially contacting us, then you do not need to take any further action.

Kind regards,

Graham.

I asked them to confirm they have a replacement copy available for my missing order and they said they have and will send it out soon so hey ho

Finally my restocked version arrived this afternoon. No spine slashes, though it does have the super-light scratches in the top right. All in all I am happy enough though, especially for £26.

Received my copy today (managed to get one when they came into stock again). Arrived in a box, rather than a jiffa bag, and steel looks fine. I'll see what Episode II and III arrive like!

My copy arrived and looked mint when sealed, I opened it, and the back cover was riddled in fine scratches/scuffs :ugh: I arranged to return that for a refund and placed a new order when in-stock that arrived yesterday, low and behold that arrived with a frickin' spine slash! :facepalm::facepalm::facepalm: I've now returned that one but have been told by zavvi they have a replacement copy for me, how true that is I don't know, and even if they do, I'm not convinced it will arrive in good condition :grumpy: My Ep II arrived recently and again looked fine sealed, I scrutinized it and couldn't see anything untoward, only to open and find several paint chips beneath the j-card, so that too has been returned and I ordered a replacement yesterday with discount code :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

This entire wave has become a f#cking joke. :sour:

Well, unfortunately they seems to ran out of replacement copies. I just had attack of the clones arrive today but still no phantom menance. I been asking for replacement for a few days but with their 1 email / day they just finally told me today that they are out of stock.

I placed an order for 2 copies. Initially with Zavvi UK (which I forgot about) and one from Zavvi US. The US order arrived but the UK copy has yet to show up. Even my TOC Goodfellas which I also ordered from Zavvi UK arrived today.

I believe it’s lost. Never have had to deal with an issue like this with Zavvi. Hoping for the best but expecting the worst.

I placed an order for 2 copies. Initially with Zavvi UK (which I forgot about) and one from Zavvi US. The US order arrived but the UK copy has yet to show up. Even my TOC Goodfellas which I also ordered from Zavvi UK arrived today.

I believe it’s lost. Never have had to deal with an issue like this with Zavvi. Hoping for the best but expecting the worst.

Get on a chat with Zavvi on either site, tell them you didn't receive it and they will process a refund for you as long as the waiting period has passed.

Reactions: texansfan26