Star Wars Episode I - VI (Blu-ray SteelBooks) [USA]

blu78

Premium Supporter
Jun 21, 2013
USA
Here's a main thread for the upcoming Star Wars Wave being released in the USA.

Purchase all here at Best Buy
Purchase all here at Amazon
Purchase all here at Walmart

Thought we could use this just so everyone has a place to navigate towards any of the titles easily, without having to search through the forum.

set.jpg
Release date: November 10, 2015
Price: $24.99 each (MSRP)
*Prices vary depending on retailer; those individual prices are listed below.*

Finish / Title Treatments (per Wreck):

All gloss. Debossed title treatment.

According to ..... The Force! Or HDN

Big thanks to @snooloui for the OP's and respective links & images!

Star Wars Episode I: The Phantom Menace

Thread link
Purchase link (Best Buy) $19.99
Purchase link (Amazon) $24.99
Purchase link (Walmart) $16.96
1-jpeg.179860

Star Wars Episode II: Attack of the Clones
Thread link
2-jpeg.179859

Star Wars Episode III: Revenge of the Sith
Thread link
3-jpeg.179861

Star Wars Episode IV: A New Hope
Thread link
4-jpeg.179858

Star Wars Episode V: The Empire Strikes Back
Thread link
5-jpeg.179857

Star Wars Episode VI: Return of the Jedi
Thread link
6-jpeg.179856

Last edited:
20th Century Fox making a last dash before it all goes over to Disney

I'm still waiting to see what the House of Mouse has up it's sleeve ;)

• Informative
Reactions: Hooltra
JB HiFi has also listed them for $24,98 each. I believe that would be the cheapest option with Australia dollar so low ...

Now the back art has been confirmed as the original posters, I'm totally in for these. Was on the fence about these (despite the fact the front covers do look pretty badass) but the addition of the art on the back makes me want these right now...

Many places outside of Steelbook collectors picked up on these and they're also complaining about Yoda being on the front with all the villains. I wonder if the overall outcry will be enough to change the front art for II.

I expect to see these everywhere. Amazon, Best Buy, Target, maybe even a kiosk at WalMart. My anxiety about being able to get a full mint set just dropped to zero.

well in a way the original steelbooks trilogies are still going to be kind of rare compared to this wave since this is a world wide release....glad i didnt get rid of them...

The A New Hope and Empire Strikes Back artwork will best showcase the beauty and collectibility of SteelBooks to all Star Wars fans IMO

Funny thing is I am the biggest star wars geek ever and I don't own a copy of the bluray. The uk sets are on my wish list forever as the most wanted set I want. Heck I own 3 versions of the VHS, 3 versions of the dvds, the laser disc but not a single bluray.
Have you ever seen the Blu-ray?

No I kept saying if I get bluray I want to get it in steelbook, and I always have a copy of the UK set in my ebay watch but can never pulled the trigger at %60-80 a pop. Heck I own the original CBS fox VHS set from the 1980's. So I am pumped to finally get a steelbook bluray of these it doesn't mean I still don't want the UK set too though.

No I kept saying if I get bluray I want to get it in steelbook, and I always have a copy of the UK set in my ebay watch but can never pulled the trigger at %60-80 a pop. Heck I own the original CBS fox VHS set from the 1980's. So I am pumped to finally get a steelbook bluray of these it doesn't mean I still don't want the UK set too though.

Nice! I may need to get at least the 1st 3 for my wife, too.

Who do you all think would pack these steelbooks best? Walmart, Best Buy or Amazon?.
I would also assume both Amazon and Best Buy will also lower their prices.