Star Wars: Episode IV - A New Hope (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Zavvi Exclusive) [UK]

Oct 18, 2018
Release date: July 27, 2020
Purchase link: Zavvi (Pre-order on May 7 at 9 AM for Red Carpet - 12 PM general sale - UK time)
Price: £29.99

12564552-5234766288707596.jpg
12564552-1334766288642730.jpg12564552-3574766288581926.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
What can I say @DMD4k? You’re “GREAT”!
You’re so “right” on ALL accounts regarding someone you don’t know.
Now I’ll know to whom to go to ask for “the right advice” about ANYTHING, even if you had not ever heard about.
And I have to admit, I can’t rise at your “level”, therefore I will retreat myself (giving you a break), you can say and do whatever you consider is required or appropriate, you for sure know the best, and whatever you’ll say more, will be just about yourself alone!
My apologies for daring to hope to find some real useful options and suggestions here!
zavvi cancelled a lot of orders apparently and isnt necessarily the quickest in restocking them... so your best bet is to bookmark this thread, wait for the info and be fast when you get the opportunity and if you‘re lucky, you might snag a copy

theres not much we can do beyond that.. if you still miss out and you really, really want it, but are tight on money, you could skip another steelbook thats only nice to have for you and add that money for an ebay copy..

Last edited:
Reactions: Felix_ro
Hi guys... when this bd will be release??
Even the other 8 Movies will be released by zavvi in these steelbook 's edition? Thanks

Hi guys... when this bd will be release??
Even the other 8 Movies will be released by zavvi in these steelbook 's edition? Thanks
No release date yet.
All 11 movies due for steelbook release.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Started life like this poster sent to cinemas in December 1976:-
Capture.JPG

Original STAR WARS test poster painted by Greg and Tim Hildebrandt before they had photo references for the actors:-
Capture.JPG

A second and final advance teaser poster came in 1977:-
Capture.JPG

Followed in July '77 by the original painted by Tom Jung based on an earlier design ^ - by the Brothers Hildebrandt (which didn’t have photo references for actors Mark Hamill and Carrie Fisher).
Capture.JPG

Come on now......what Star Wars name have you given him? :D

He's fab!

We actually picked him up on May the 4th.
And despite my pestering, my boyfriend would not allow me to name him something from Star Wars. xD

We ended up going with “Ash” from the Evil Dead films!

Oh wow he’s incredible

Does he have David Bowie eyes?

Probably not the exact eyes. xP
My dog’s head would be too small for human sized eyes. xD

We actually picked him up on May the 4th.
And despite my pestering, my boyfriend would not allow me to name him something from Star Wars. xD

We ended up going with “Ash” from the Evil Dead films!

Ash B'risko shares parts of his name with two characters played by Bruce Campbell, the protagonist Ashley J. "Ash" Williams from the Evil Dead film series, and the title character Brisco County, Jr. from the television series The Adventures of Brisco County, Jr. This was a deliberate reference to the actor, according to Jason Hall, writer of "Dark Journey."[1]

Last edited:
  • Helpful Post
  • Haha
Reactions: FN-2187 and Stygian
I've never had a statis of order placed its normally processing?
Status order placed (BLUE) is when you initially do an order
It then should update to order processing (Orange) after a few min

It's possible if status is stuck at order placed (BLUE) it might not be processed when ready for dispatch
I had this before with a previous steelbook order
That order was not shipped when the status was stuck at order placed and remained at that status after release date
I ended up cancelling that order and doing a new order and that changed from order placed to order processing a few min after ordering

Your order might still be processed but if this does come back in stock I would recommend doing a new order to make sure your order status lists as processing
Only cancel old order if a new order lists status as processing

My Zavvi order status was order placed (Blue) then changed after a few min to processing (Orange)

If your order status remains stuck at order placed (Blue) especially after release date it's not 100% your order will be completed
Your order before or on release date may still be completed and have the status update but it's very possible it won't be so be prepared that might happen

I would advise if this come back in stock do a new order so status updates to processing
This usually happens 5 min after placing an order

If you do a new order if this comes back in stock don't cancel any order until one of your orders at least ships
If both get shipped you can do a return or sell it etc

Reactions: St4rlord
Where do you see the colours? :LOL:
In your order history Active Orders showing 3 recent orders per page
Blue Order Placed
Orange order processing

When you initially do an order the status is order placed Blue
About 5 min after you do an order the order status should change to order processing (Orange)

Reactions: St4rlord
In your order history Active Orders showing 3 recent orders per page
Blue Order Placed
Orange order processing

When you initially do an order the status is order placed Blue
About 5 min after you do an order the order status should change to order processing (Orange)
Hope this order is despatched then as shows order placed but had an email a out the delay so presume all is good even though moved into completed orders.
Screenshot_20200509_165657_com.android.chrome.jpg