luke98

Premium Supporter
Jun 30, 2014
Alexandria Safe-Zone
Release Date: November 9th, 2015
Purchase links:
Amazon UK
Zavvi
Price: £18.99 (Amazon) - £21.99 TBC (Zavvi)

01.jpg

02.jpg 03.jpg

Part of the Star Wars collection: I, II, III, IV, V, VI - Purchase here
image-jpg.179984

Last edited by a moderator:
That's so cheap.
I think I mignt cancel the UK ones and wait for a price drop. We seem to be getting shafted and it's winding me up.

Reactions: DADDYCOOL187
At the moment, the Amazon.com price works out at about £16 shipped for each steel to the UK. £3 cheaper each, so save £18 overall.
Not sure at this point, may be easier to just get them from .co.uk

Surprised they ain't flogging them with these.
About 2 hrs ago , zavvi desperate to sell :rofl:

Surprised they haven't bundled them with these.
image.jpg1_zpsu9qmvyfw.jpg

Apparently they glow in the dark. Turn the lights off and you can pretend you have a light sabre.....you wish.
The Force is growing with this one.

photo c/o my facebook buddie George Takei

Surprised they ain't flogging them with these.

Surprised they haven't bundled them with these.
image.jpg1_zpsu9qmvyfw.jpg

Apparently they glow in the dark. Turn the lights off and you can pretend you have a light sabre.....you wish.
The Force is growing with this one.
:rofl::rofl::rofl:
at least i would never use the phrase "i am ur father" with some of them bad boys:thumbs:

Reactions: Blu-devil
This is what the complete sage box set looks like in Japan so its most likely the same for other countries but possible of course might have differences in the packaging with USA and the UK

81RdDzYodIL._SL1378_.jpg

to get shipped to uk from usa , $149.64 , thats included import fees and shipping for all 6 , still cheaper thank uk ones

so if I order for that price I don't pay any fees when they enter the UK?
Also these will be the exact same won't they. As in region?
If so I might cancel my UK order and go with the US

image.jpg

Just noticed the bit in my screen shot under the confirmation about my order including a region 1 disc. Not sure why that says that because all that is in the basket are the 6 Star Wars steelbooks and on the listings none of them specify region coding. Weird

Last edited:
so if I order for that price I don't pay any fees when they enter the UK?
Also these will be the exact same won't they. As in region?
If so I might cancel my UK order and go with the US

View attachment 181697

Just noticed the bit in my screen shot under the confirmation about my order including a region 1 disc. Not sure why that says that because all that is in the basket are the 6 Star Wars steelbooks and on the listings none of them specify region coding. Weird

Not sure in region coding @Flloydo but u will not get hit with customs because you are paying the customs fees and Amazon will note that you have paid it on the package , u may have to check region coding though

Last edited:
Reactions: digitalbabe
I almost ordered the U.S discs myself, but by the time I'd paid shipping and prepaid customs it was only £16 cheaper than getting the UK ones and there's no guarantee these will be region free (they're not even listed as the same studio as the UK listings).
What I want to know is why we continually get ripped off here in the UK. If these are only $16.99 on Amazon U.S right now that only equals £10.87 each.
Why the hell is the cheapest almost double that here in the UK at £19.99?
It's disgusting, and just shows how ripped off we are over here. These are being produced in bulk, which brings the unit price down. If anything these should be CHEAPER than a regular steel book, since most steels are done in far smaller runs for one county or territory, considering this is getting s worldwide release the actual cost of these is peanuts compared to a regular steel.

Secondly, who's the genius that thought it would be a good idea to put the classic one sheet poster artwork on the BACK rather than the front?! They clearly have no idea of who they're making these for.