luke98

Premium Supporter
Jun 30, 2014
Alexandria Safe-Zone
Release Date: November 9th, 2015
Purchase links:
Amazon UK
Zavvi
Price: £18.99 (Amazon) - £21.99 TBC (Zavvi)

01.jpg

02.jpg 03.jpg

Part of the Star Wars collection: I, II, III, IV, V, VI - Purchase here
image-jpg.179984

Last edited by a moderator:
Yep got mine at £18.99 each. Obviously was a mad rush on them so Amazon bumped the price they often do that, only to reduce it again before dispatch. Unlike Zavvi though they will send your order at the proper price and not make you do a merry dance to get the difference back lol

Reactions: chunk
They were £18.99 and when did they disappear, they were there yesterday and last week when I ordered them?
On Amazon-UK
They were available to pre order on Friday when they went live but after a few hours were listed as unavailable and only came back available to pre order today
Look back through the thread you will see members mentioning the listings had unavailable and that was on the Friday after others including myself had managed to pre order at £18.99 earlier that day

The listings were always still there past few days but were just listed as unavailable with no option to pre order until this morning
I checked every day since Friday when they went live and were available to pre order
Then very quickly the listings changed on Friday to unavailable and its only today they came back available but this time at £19.99 instead of previous £18.99

Last edited:
I just noticed that for the overpriced entire collection at Zavvi they have dumped the Dredd key ring and replaced it with a Star Wars T-Shirt.
When did this happen? And why do I care? :)

I noticed the other day on the I want one of those website that the t shirt came with the complete set they were selling. T shirt don't look great and was probably better off with the dredd badge replica even though no relation Lol

Also looks like they have dropped the £6 deposit too for the t shirt

Reactions: Flash