luke98

Premium Supporter
Jun 30, 2014
Alexandria Safe-Zone
Release Date: November 9th, 2015
Purchase links:
Amazon UK
Zavvi
Price: £18.99 (Amazon) - £21.99 TBC (Zavvi)

01.jpg

02.jpg 03.jpg

Part of the Star Wars collection: I, II, III, IV, V, VI - Purchase here
image-jpg.179984

Last edited by a moderator:
Just love the back art, but not feeling the stress to order these. Feels like they will be around both here and there

Reactions: harry
Bit Disapointed with amazons price too as its only about £2 cheaper than david with a discount code.
I might wait and see if they get cheaper.
Terrible Friday with these prices and a marvel steelbook we can't buy without forking out for a crap-box

Caved in and decided to buy them after all, but seen as Amazon are sold out at the moment my money went to hmv, anything to keep my hard earned cash out of zavvis grubby pockets...and with a release date of Nov 9 they should arrive in time for my birthday :)

Reactions: BluSteel2012
I'm almost at the point of not ordering from Zavvi no matter what they release or offer

- Always, always always over priced
- old film releases at premium prices
- Numerous poor quality releases
- Rubbish packaging
- Ridiculous rip off schemes like Z-box and who can forget old pixar films for £50

will get these from outside he UK or amazon on general principal

will get these from outside he UK or amazon on general principal

The only problem is that some countries are getting localised versions with the titles in their own language which means there is no guarantee that each will have the same finish, debossing/embossing or even the same artwork (aside from the front of course), @Wreck has already confirmed that the USA editions will be gloss with debossed titles which is contrary to the German editions which are not debossed.

The only problem is that some countries are getting localised versions with the titles in their own language which means there is no guarantee that each will have the same finish, debossing/embossing or even the same artwork (aside from the front of course), @Wreck has already confirmed that the USA editions will be gloss with debossed titles which is contrary to the German editions which are not debossed.

Good point, thx.:thumbs: I'm just thinking that a saving of 45 quid from Amazon europe (take your pick which one) is difficult to resist.

The Steelbook versions from European countries like France/Italy/Spain are all cheaper but for me not having the title in English is a big factor
Yes they all have in English Star Wars on the front but the film title is not in English under Star Wars on most of the European Releases were English is not that countries main language

For those that don't mind for example A New Hope under Star Wars not in English then ordering from other European countries is a good idea to get the steelbooks cheaper

I will be keeping with the UK releases so I have the title and Jcard in English

Last edited:
Then I think we need confirmation fast about the finish of the UK versions.

I've just been told by zavvi that the £6 deposit you pay when ordering all 6 with the dredd bagde is non refundable. So be careful