luke98

Premium Supporter
Jun 30, 2014
Alexandria Safe-Zone
Release Date: November 9th, 2015
Purchase links:
Amazon UK
Zavvi
Price: £18.99 (Amazon) - £21.99 TBC (Zavvi)

01.jpg

02.jpg 03.jpg

Part of the Star Wars collection: I, II, III, IV, V, VI - Purchase here
image-jpg.179984

Last edited by a moderator:
Hopefully they'll be cheaper to get from Amazon.de as usual. Those photos look great! But why haven't they shown the back art? :cautious:

Reactions: luke98
Overall, I'm pretty disappointed in these- The images are quite nice, but with an iconic franchise like this, why couldn't they have given us the poster art as steelbook art?? Those were classic images.

Now we've got 6 close up, cropped faces as steelbook art instead. Also- As iconic as a storm trooper is, does it really belong on the front of a steelbook, especially as they are 'minor' characters in the Star Wars universe...

I've just seen the actual photos in the german threads and I must say they look pretty cool together and I like the inside art. I wonder why they don't show the backs (hopefully has a image on it and not empty). Also can't tell if it's glossy or matte but kinda looks more matte.

I can't say I like these, and the character choices are very weird anyway. Only bad guys are worthy of posing on the cover? But then there's Yoda anyway. Star Wars movies already have iconic posters, why not use them?

Reactions: Andycadle84