luke98

Premium Supporter
Jun 30, 2014
Alexandria Safe-Zone
Release Date: November 9th, 2015
Purchase links:
Amazon UK
Zavvi
Price: £18.99 (Amazon) - £21.99 TBC (Zavvi)

01.jpg

02.jpg 03.jpg

Part of the Star Wars collection: I, II, III, IV, V, VI - Purchase here
image-jpg.179984

Last edited by a moderator:
I have the trilogy sets so I'm 99% certain I won't pick these up unless a remaster occurs or I can find them dirt cheap, but I have to say, I'm disappointed there is no front artwork for Han Solo and Chewy (even Luke and Leia) ... instead we get the stupid stormtrooper who bumped his head in Ep4.

Even for a massive Star Wars fan I can't stomache £16.99 each, at a tenner I'd be tempted but not at that price.... I'll wait for the inevitable price drop or deal elsewhere, I can see zavvi sitting on these for quite some time..

I do like the themes/art on these as a whole, BUT, I already have the 6 film Complete Saga set, and that was £48, I just don't think I could justify the extra expense and shelf space for another complete set, or even just IV, V & VI.

With this being a tradewide release, then maybe a bit of competitive pricing from other retailers will encourage much lower prices, and I'm betting the print run on these is bound to be huge.

Just another cash grab...

Poster Artwork of the Films on the back

At least the steelbooks have original artwork
I would though have preferred the original artwork on the front of the steelbooks

Still they do look good now just the wrong way round :LOL: