luke98

Premium Supporter
Jun 30, 2014
Alexandria Safe-Zone
Release Date: November 9th, 2015
Purchase links:
Amazon UK
Zavvi
Price: £18.99 (Amazon) - £21.99 TBC (Zavvi)

01.jpg

02.jpg 03.jpg

Part of the Star Wars collection: I, II, III, IV, V, VI - Purchase here
image-jpg.179984

Last edited by a moderator:
Loving the art but if that rumour about the price is true they can stick it.
Hopefully Amazon get them at a decent price

http://www.zavvi.com/blu-ray/star-wars-complete-collection-limited-edition-steelbooks/11158304.html
Star Wars Complete Collection – Limited Edition Steelbooks Blu-ray

Free Judge Dredd Badge with Steelbook Bundle
Free Judge Dredd with Star Wars Steelbook Collection bundle.
Please note a £6 deposit will be taken at the time of purchase should you opt for this bundle.

This bundle of Limited Edition Steelbooks contains all 6 Star Wars films from Saga so far, each with Emboss on front Title Treatment.

11158304-4914316646602391.jpg

Wow, talk about doing it the wrong way around. Front and back should be switched, obviously. Jeez, they never get anything right!

Yes these releases again leave me somewhat sad, just look at Wyrrgy designs in the steelbook feedback, now that is how it should have been done.

Being a fan of these movies for long as I remember, I will of course be buying these, I really hope the back on them all is poster artwork, I may consider displaying them the other way around.

Yes these releases again leave me somewhat sad, just look at Wyrrgy designs in the steelbook feedback, now that is how it should have been done.

Being a fan of these movies for long as I remember, I will of course be buying these, I really hope the back on them all is poster artwork, I may consider displaying them the other way around.
Its the poster artwork on the back with all of them
Look at each of the UK threads you can see all the updated artwork for each release

They all would have been brilliant if the artwork was reversed

http://www.zavvi.com/blu-ray/star-wars-complete-collection-limited-edition-steelbooks/11158304.html
Star Wars Complete Collection – Limited Edition Steelbooks Blu-ray

Free Judge Dredd Badge with Steelbook Bundle
Free Judge Dredd with Star Wars Steelbook Collection bundle.
Please note a £6 deposit will be taken at the time of purchase should you opt for this bundle.

This bundle of Limited Edition Steelbooks contains all 6 Star Wars films from Saga so far, each with Emboss on front Title Treatment.

View attachment 180316

£16.99 each or all 6 for £120? And that's 'Saving' £20??....Someone at zavvi needs a maths lesson

I will be pre ordering all the Star Wars steelbooks tomorrow

I will then wait and see what price Amazon or Hmv will have and whoever is the cheapest I will keep my order with

As a big Star Wars fan these are a must for me
I know a lot of members here are of an age that did not see Star Wars for the first time back in 1977

I was blown away back in 1977 when I saw Star Wars in the cinema it was special back then seeing for the first time
I went 5 times over a few months for repeat viewings

I used to have the model kits and original chewing gum artcards
I should have kept them safe

I have all 3 original Star Wars Soundtracks on Vinyl

Agree with everyone else... the back art should have been on the front. I'll be ordering all of these, but there's no way I'm paying a £6 deposit for the bundle (plus I already have the Dredd badge), so I'll order them all separately and just pay a little extra. Chances are they'll be cheaper on Amazon anyway, so then it's just a simple case of cancelling at Zavvi. :D

Reactions: paulboland
Agree with everyone else... the back art should have been on the front. I'll be ordering all of these, but there's no way I'm paying a £6 deposit for the bundle (plus I already have the Dredd badge), so I'll order them all separately and just pay a little extra. Chances are they'll be cheaper on Amazon anyway, so then it's just a simple case of cancelling at Zavvi. :D
I will be doing the same that way it's easy to cancel if they are cheaper on Amazon or Hmv etc

It's a pity though the complete steelbook collection don't come in a exclusive box with booklet that would have been better

Reactions: Noodles
I will be pre ordering all the Star Wars steelbooks tomorrow

I will then wait and see what price Amazon or Hmv will have and whoever is the cheapest I will keep my order with

As a big Star Wars fan these are a must for me
I know a lot of members here are of an age that did not see Star Wars for the first time back in 1977

I was blown away back in 1977 when I saw Star Wars in the cinema it was special back then seeing for the first time
I went 5 times over a few months for repeat viewings

I used to have the model kits and original chewing gum artcards
I should have kept them safe

I have all 3 original Star Wars Soundtracks on Vinyl
I wasn't around in '77, but I've loved Star Wars since the first time I saw it. Yeah I have these films on VHS, DVD, blu-ray box set, trilogy steelbooks, but I will need to get these as well.
Like you, I also have the soundtracks on vinyl, including Phantom Menace

I will be doing the same that way it's easy to cancel if they are cheaper on Amazon or Hmv etc

It's a pity though the complete steelbook collection don't come in a exclusive box with booklet that would have been better
Exactly mate. No way I'd sell my soul to any retailer by giving them a deposit for steelbooks! An exclusive box for the bundle would have been great... even if it was just the one from the new complete saga box set. Oh well, we can't have everything I suppose lol.