Star Wars: Episode IX - The Rise of Skywalker (4K+2D and 3D+2D SteelBooks) (Zavvi Exclusive) [UK]

paulboland

Contributor Steels/Arrow
Contributor
Premium Supporter
Sep 10, 2012
Navan/Ireland
Release date: April 20, 2020
Purchase links: 4K+2D - 3D+2D - 4K+2D Collector's Edition - 3D+2D Collector's Edition
Price: £32.99 (4K+2D) - £25.99 (3D+2D) - £67.99 (4K+2D Collector's Edition) - £59.99 (3D+2D Collector's Edition)
Notes: Collector’s Edition Includes: SteelBook + High quality metal slip case with embossed detail + 4 Art Cards + Two collector pin badges. Limited to 2000 units.

02a.jpg swtrosze.jpg
03A.jpg 04.jpg

12430281-1004729727968614.jpg

Last edited:
Even the regular 3D amaray has been out of stock since a few days ago which I thought was odd since you can still get the previous 2 movies on 3D.

Doubt we'll see that. The Skywalker Saga is 9 films.

The new box set is as close you'll get to them all being released together in one package. Wouldn't make sense just to release the last 3 on their own......

Then again this is Disney. I'm sure they'll milk it for all its worth.

The original cut of Rise of Skywalker was over 3 hrs long. So they're already sitting on a directors cut of that......

Well it would be nice if they did a trilogy steelbook to match the first 2 trilogy steels....

I still haven't received mine. I had two copies of the 3D steelbook pre-ordered and got a dispatch notification email on April 16. It's now been a little over three weeks so I'm starting to get worried. I've ordered a lot of steelbooks from Zavvi since 2013 and an order has gone missing only once before this.

I still haven't received mine. I had two copies of the 3D steelbook pre-ordered and got a dispatch notification email on April 16. It's now been a little over three weeks so I'm starting to get worried. I've ordered a lot of steelbooks from Zavvi since 2013 and an order has gone missing only once before this.
Most likely delayed due to Covid-19 restrictions. A lot of countries still aren't processing international mail..
Where are you based?

Reactions: Miku
@Miku @BluSteel2012

Actually, international mail is processed and delivered as usual - at least in Finland.

It's just that mail can be delayed because there are less international flights, so some mail will travel via alternate, possibly longer routes.

Also the current volume of parcel mail has jumped to pretty much the same levels as is typical for December, so that will cause some delays in the delivery chain.

I don't order much from Zavvi nowadays, but transit times haven't changed much recently. Items seem to take 7 - 20 days to arrive to Finland - there's always been quite a bit of variance in transit times.

My two SW: TROS items were also shipped on the 16th of April and arrived on April 30th and May 4th.

Last time I checked, Zavvi expected the buyer to wait 30 days before an international delivery could be considered lost, but I couldn't find that information now straight away in their T&C.

Reactions: BluSteel2012
Last time I checked, Zavvi expected the buyer to wait 30 days before an international delivery could be considered lost, but I couldn't find that information now straight away in their T&C.
and that's likely 30 business days., monday - friday. so, 6 weeks.