Star Wars: Episode IX - The Rise of Skywalker (4K+2D and 3D+2D SteelBooks) (Zavvi Exclusive) [UK]

paulboland

Contributor Steels/Arrow
Contributor
Premium Supporter
Sep 10, 2012
Navan/Ireland
Release date: April 20, 2020
Purchase links: 4K+2D - 3D+2D - 4K+2D Collector's Edition - 3D+2D Collector's Edition
Price: £32.99 (4K+2D) - £25.99 (3D+2D) - £67.99 (4K+2D Collector's Edition) - £59.99 (3D+2D Collector's Edition)
Notes: Collector’s Edition Includes: SteelBook + High quality metal slip case with embossed detail + 4 Art Cards + Two collector pin badges. Limited to 2000 units.

02a.jpg swtrosze.jpg
03A.jpg 04.jpg

12430281-1004729727968614.jpg

Last edited:
It honestly looks better than I expected. I really didn’t like Zavvi’s other ‘premium’ editions at all. Mine is supposedly coming on Thursday. Psyched.

Please let us know if there are any DHL charges and what kind of packaging was used after you receive it.
Sure, but I know there won't be any charges. I never get customs charges for any of my shipments. I've never had to pay anything to receive any shipments. And I've received a lot! If they try to deliver in a bag and it looks questionable, I'll be tempted to refuse the shipment and return to sender.

Really? They use jiffy bags even when they ship with DHL?
I'm assuming they are, this is probably as big as a ToC. Shipping method should have no bearing on what they ship it in. Or maybe it does. If anything DHL would require less protection than regular mail, not more.

• Thanks
Reactions: Stygian
Sure, but I know there won't be any charges. I never get customs charges for any of my shipments. I've never had to pay anything to receive any shipments. And I've received a lot!
That's cause you aren't buying enough. Import $2500, you'll see :naughty: :naughty:

• Haha
Reactions: MM3
Sure, but I know there won't be any charges. I never get customs charges for any of my shipments. I've never had to pay anything to receive any shipments. And I've received a lot! If they try to deliver in a bag and it looks questionable, I'll be tempted to refuse the shipment and return to sender.

I know that residents of the U.S. don't have to pay duty fees on anything under $800 but I thought somebody mentioned somewhere that DHL charges a delivery fee. Perhaps it's only when they have to collect duty fees or maybe it was just in Europe.