Star Wars: Episode IX - The Rise of Skywalker (4K+2D and 3D+2D SteelBooks) (Zavvi Exclusive) [UK]

paulboland

Contributor Steels/Arrow
Contributor
Premium Supporter
Sep 10, 2012
Navan/Ireland
Release date: April 20, 2020
Purchase links: 4K+2D - 3D+2D - 4K+2D Collector's Edition - 3D+2D Collector's Edition
Price: £32.99 (4K+2D) - £25.99 (3D+2D) - £67.99 (4K+2D Collector's Edition) - £59.99 (3D+2D Collector's Edition)
Notes: Collector’s Edition Includes: SteelBook + High quality metal slip case with embossed detail + 4 Art Cards + Two collector pin badges. Limited to 2000 units.

02a.jpg swtrosze.jpg
03A.jpg 04.jpg

12430281-1004729727968614.jpg

Last edited:
you sure? Because there’s a massive difference in the pins that come with these collectors sets than say the pins you created. Massive difference in metal.

The nickel ones are really thin and cheap. Always
Mine are also made of nickel, so maybe there's just different quality/types of it or something then *shrug*

I know the very first ones in the Captain Marvel set had that cheap resin coating over the top, which I hate.

Reactions: Flloydo
Mine are also made of nickel, so maybe there's just different quality/types of it or something then *shrug*

I know the very first ones in the Captain Marvel set had that cheap resin coating over the top, which I hate.

Okay I had a look. It does appear that enamel is the glossy paint etc.
Weird though, I’ve always thought that was the type of metal haha.
All the pins I have, arctic monkeys, HDN, yours, the quirky ones from China etc etc etc are so much thicker and better quality than the ones that came with these so I assumed it was a better metal.

Yeah I hate that coating too. They’ve all had that. The pins with cap marvel, endgame and far from home. But these seem to be enamel so it’s a step up.

I’ve complained to them about the quality of the pins 3 times now. And also the glue used on cap marvel which they seemed to improve straight away. So at least they’re listening

Reactions: Noodles
Okay I had a look. It does appear that enamel is the glossy paint etc.
Weird though, I’ve always thought that was the type of metal haha.
All the pins I have, arctic monkeys, HDN, yours, the quirky ones from China etc etc etc are so much thicker and better quality than the ones that came with these so I assumed it was a better metal.

Yeah I hate that coating too. They’ve all had that. The pins with cap marvel, endgame and far from home. But these seem to be enamel so it’s a step up.

I’ve complained to them about the quality of the pins 3 times now. And also the glue used on cap marvel which they seemed to improve straight away. So at least they’re listening
Lol yeah, enamel is basically just a paint that they inject onto the surface of the nickel. Can't say any of the badges I have vary in quality either... they all seem to be made of the same stuff. Trust Zavvi to find a cheaper/shoddier version of nickel for their badges though haha.

Good to know you've at least been passing on feedback to them directly anyway, rather than just moaning on here like the rest of us lol. I wonder if that's why they're now also using metal for the slips rather than cardboard, because that was a lot of people's main complaint before if I remember correctly.

Kudos to them for improving the overall quality anyhoo - hopefully I'm not jumping the gun there and these do actually turn out to be really well made.

Reactions: Flloydo
Either LEO10 or LEOLEGENDARY - neither work for me though, nor does the RCVIP. :(

I believe it was the LEOLEGENDARY code as LEO10 looks to short for what I saw pop up. Of course, when I went to try it again it was too late. Then I remembered that I received an email from Zavvi.de a couple of days ago with the HALLO12 code for 12% off at Zavvi.de through the link in the email so that worked.

Reactions: Noodles
Codes not working for me...sigh.
Ordered 3D Collectors Edition anyway. Looks like better packaging than the Zavvi Marvel Collectors sets shambles.

Indeed, the codes (LEO10, LEOLEGENDARY, RCVIP or HALLO12) presented here above are NOT WORKING at this moment :mad: :grumpy: :banghead:
just the ACFREE seems to still be working!:(
All 10% off codes stopped working just before midnight, It stopped working on some editions before others so must be something like the first 100 customers on each one get the discount before they stop working.

Reactions: Felix_ro
The HALLO12 code still works for me but it's because I received a "we miss you" email with the code and a link a couple days ago from Zavvi.de. The only way the code works for me is if I click on the "SHOP NOW" button in the email every time I go to place an order and enter the code. That is the reason sometimes why codes will work for some people and not for others.

The HALLO12 code still works for me but it's because I received a "we miss you" email with the code and a link a couple days ago from Zavvi.de. The only way the code works for me is if I click on the "SHOP NOW" button in the email every time I go to place an order and enter the code. That is the reason sometimes why codes will work for some people and not for others.

So, would you agree to share with us the link?

Go wild for 12% off at Zavvi Germany. Click the link below.

THG Redirect Executor

If it takes you to Zavvi then do a search for whatever you are looking for. Add something to your cart and then exit the site.
Click the link again and then go to your cart and add the code HALLO12.

Last edited:
  • Thanks
That Hallo12 has been working for me for months.

Watch them cancel it now its been made public on a forum.

Is nothing sacred any more? :(

Yes I know you have always been against sharing codes with others because you were afraid they would be cancelled for you but yet you often ask others if there are any working codes for other Zavvi sites :rofl:

Yes I know you have always been against sharing codes with others because you were afraid they would be cancelled for you but yet you often ask others if there are any working codes for other Zavvi sites :rofl:
What are you going on about? :confused:

I'm all for sharing codes with a select few (via PM) but worldwide, its going to screw it up for everybody. Just watch Mr. Knight In Shining Armour. .....

I'm all for sharing codes with a select few (via PM) but worldwide, its going to screw it up for everybody. Just watch Mr. Knight In Shining Armour. .....
Come on [Please], if Zavvi is "Grinch", please don't be one yourself!
I think at least now, in this time of the year we should be more open and sharing.
What @Stygian done, was nothing else than the wish to share with anyone here!

Last edited:
  • Thanks
Reactions: Stygian

Sure, give codes to a select few in PM but ask for codes from everybody in open forums... :LOL: