Star Wars: Episode V - The Empire Strikes Back (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Zavvi Exclusive) [UK]

Noodles

Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Feb 28, 2011
UK
Release date: August 3, 2020
Purchase link: Zavvi (Pre-order on May 21, around 9 AM for Red Carpet , at 12 PM general sale - UK time)
Price: £29.99
Note: 3 discs

12584863-1924769381743461.jpg

12584863-1244769382074100.jpg 12584863-1434769381918943.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
man i hope these aren't all being released for pre-order in the next week.
i'd much rather be able to consolidate shipping costs.
wish there was a group buy
early to bed, early to rise, i suppose.

man i hope these aren't all being released for pre-order in the next week.
i'd much rather be able to consolidate shipping costs.
wish there was a group buy
early to bed, early to rise, i suppose.

Anything could happen but zavvi are quite good with the Disney’s as in release is usually a few months after pre order. But don’t quote me on that for these

Anything could happen but zavvi are quite good with the Disney’s as in release is usually a few months after pre order. But don’t quote me on that for these
totally. i just don't want them to release a movie a day for pre-order in the next 9 days. i'm fine with the movies not shipping until july or whenver, i'd just rather have a shot at getting them shipped together instead of 9 parcels with no emailed tracking numbers :shipped:

Reactions: Flloydo
totally. i just don't want them to release a movie a day for pre-order in the next 9 days. i'm fine with the movies not shipping until july or whenver, i'd just rather have a shot at getting them shipped together instead of 9 parcels with no emailed tracking numbers :shipped:
Zavvi dont ship together multi items in one order
Each item gets shipped separately regardless how many items your do in 1 order even if all have same release date.

You can save on shipping cost by doing multi items in 1 order but each item will be dispatched separately.

The steelbooks will likely have different release dates and likely to sell out quickly