Star Wars: Episode V - The Empire Strikes Back (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Zavvi Exclusive) [UK]

Noodles

Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Feb 28, 2011
UK
Release date: August 3, 2020
Purchase link: Zavvi (Pre-order on May 21, around 9 AM for Red Carpet , at 12 PM general sale - UK time)
Price: £29.99
Note: 3 discs

12584863-1924769381743461.jpg

12584863-1244769382074100.jpg 12584863-1434769381918943.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Who's Alan Johnson and where does it say it was Dengar?

It's just him saying it..... :confused:
It's in the Visual Dictionary for Rise of Skywalker (which is actually a surprisingly good book, and makes a valiant effort to try to make the whole trilogy make sense). It doesn't actually say "This is Dengar," but his name is given as "Rothgar Deng," and it says he's an old Corellian bounty hunter working under an alias.

Obviously this is just another example of Disney giving in to the fans, as there were so many fans who have been clamoring to know what Dengar has been up to since ESB.

Reactions: Noodles and JGCramp
News on the horizon?
You know, we're assuming ESB will be next. But if they're releasing steelbooks for all SW movies, they could as easily cycle through everything before getting back to the original trilogy. We may have to go through TPM, TFA, and R1, and then ESB.

Reactions: bioba
After the ANH art, this Empire steel has me more excited for a steelbook then I have been in years.

I know they're milking me. I know the original cut will be out in new steels and limited editions in a few years. I don't care, I've always wanted the original poster art for the OT on steelbooks

Reactions: jailbird_joey