Star Wars: Episode V - The Empire Strikes Back (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Zavvi Exclusive) [UK]

Noodles

Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Feb 28, 2011
UK
Release date: August 3, 2020
Purchase link: Zavvi (Pre-order on May 21, around 9 AM for Red Carpet , at 12 PM general sale - UK time)
Price: £29.99
Note: 3 discs

12584863-1924769381743461.jpg

12584863-1244769382074100.jpg 12584863-1434769381918943.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Hm, I'd kinda prefer a refund or partial refund, I'm not too fussed about the damage, what am I supposed to do with an empty steelbook?

Actually, come to think of it I could use the empty for a magnet steelbook and try and get a magnet made up for Better Call Saul season 3.

Hm, I'd kinda prefer a refund or partial refund, I'm not too fussed about the damage, what am I supposed to do with an empty steelbook?

Actually, come to think of it I could use the empty for a magnet steelbook and try and get a magnet made up for Better Call Saul season 3.
I’ll do something similar, get the magnet for the damaged one and keep the new replacement as alternate art

Reactions: MrSquifler
Got the same email...just guessing it's been sent out to everyone who placed a order with them, at least they have done something about it so Zavvi.

Reactions: Leafs17
Also it looks like every customer will get one. Regardless of if you got a partial refund etc

I told you guys, just be patient. Yeah zav are slow but the signs were there for this to be sorted properly

Reactions: Hereticz
Lucky anyone that got a partial refund offer and accepted first if they are sending them out to everyone and I take it eBay will have a few empty Star Wars Steelbook cases for sale..

A little worried because Zavvi told me yesterday they’d be sending me a replacement for my Star Wars: A New Hope Steelbook (since it didn’t arrive) and how I was supposed to receive email confirmation about THAT today.

Still haven’t received confirmation about that New Hope Steelbook but I got this email for Empire? I really hope this isn’t a screw up and that I’m still getting my New Hope Steelbook. Because that’s the only one I’m missing.

Never knew there was this many issues, kudos to Zavvi for trying to fix the issue, appreciate this may not be to everyone’s liking though.
Never a fan of this artwork I would be shocked if we never get the Gone with the wind style artwork though be it from Zavvi or someone else.
Maybe Zavvi might change the artwork on the replacement steelbook. (Doubtful I know)

Reactions: FN-2187
A little worried because Zavvi told me yesterday they’d be sending me a replacement for my Star Wars: A New Hope Steelbook (since it didn’t arrive) and how I was supposed to receive email confirmation about THAT today.

Still haven’t received confirmation about that New Hope Steelbook but I got this email for Empire? I really hope this isn’t a screw up and that I’m still getting my New Hope Steelbook. Because that’s the only one I’m missing.

it will most likely be sent out tomorrow or Monday. My replacement took a few day’s to be sent from the initial email confirming they would

Reactions: FN-2187