Star Wars: Episode V - The Empire Strikes Back (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Zavvi Exclusive) [UK]

Noodles

Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Feb 28, 2011
UK
Release date: August 3, 2020
Purchase link: Zavvi (Pre-order on May 21, around 9 AM for Red Carpet , at 12 PM general sale - UK time)
Price: £29.99
Note: 3 discs

12584863-1924769381743461.jpg

12584863-1244769382074100.jpg 12584863-1434769381918943.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
so I got orders in for Ep. IV and Ep. VI
Stupidly, I missed the pre-order last week for Ep V. Do these usually go up again at some point before release?
Almost certainly, without a shadow of a doubt. There are countless people who have stuck pre orders in hoping the artwork will change (which inevitably it won’t) who have said they’ll cancel if the art stays the same.

Almost certainly, without a shadow of a doubt. There are countless people who have stuck pre orders in hoping the artwork will change (which inevitably it won’t) who have said they’ll cancel if the art stays the same.
I hope that's the case, I'd hate to have the gaping hole in the collection

i hope best buy does some and releases all the pre-orders at the same time. all 9 or 11 in one cart with a confirmed shipping/release date would be a win. i'd cancel my zavvi pre-orders.

i hope best buy does some and releases all the pre-orders at the same time. all 9 or 11 in one cart with a confirmed shipping/release date would be a win. i'd cancel my zavvi pre-orders.

All shipped loose in one large box all scratched and dinged to hell.

Better separately.

Zavvi Update:
The real and new artwork for Star Wars Episode V: The Empire Strikes Back 4K Steelbook will be revealed on July 20th to celebrate the first moon landing.
Another fake post :rofl:
The update is
There is no update :p

Steelbook had already been manufactured before went live to pre order

Artwork is guess what
12584863-1924769381743461.jpg

Another fake post :rofl:
The update is
There is no update :p

Steelbook had already been manufactured before went live to pre order

Artwork is guess what

My plan is to see how it looks in hand. And... if it looks like it does, I’ll probably return it. Or just sell the set of steels together. Honestly this Empire one just kind of ruins the whole set for me. xD

Paul, any news when we'll get the next one in the series up for preorder? And what will it be? Episode VII? IX? Solo? II?

Paul, any news when we'll get the next one in the series up for preorder? And what will it be? Episode VII? IX? Solo? II?
No news
All I have seen mentioned was they would be spread out over a few months between releases

I assume we might see something announced in next few months possible after August for next batch of films

Oh ok, a few months between trilogies you mean? If not that, then they've failed, they gave us three within a month lol

Anyways, we'll see what happens :thumbs: :thumbs:

Oh ok, a few months between trilogies you mean? If not that, then they've failed, they gave us three within a month lol

Anyways, we'll see what happens :thumbs: :thumbs:
You was never going to have all 11 films pre order same time

Prequel and sequel trilogy's and 2 standalone films announced over the next few months as to when exactly only Disney and Zavvi known when

I will take a guess next batch will be for September/October release with rest been completed by early next year