Star Wars: Episode V - The Empire Strikes Back (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Zavvi Exclusive) [UK]

Noodles

Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Feb 28, 2011
UK
Release date: August 3, 2020
Purchase link: Zavvi (Pre-order on May 21, around 9 AM for Red Carpet , at 12 PM general sale - UK time)
Price: £29.99
Note: 3 discs

12584863-1924769381743461.jpg

12584863-1244769382074100.jpg 12584863-1434769381918943.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Interested in knowing, do you see many white Zavvi boxes pass through your area/ hands?
Apart from mine maybe 15 to 20 different people ordering steelbooks regularly and out of them maybe 10 getting regular pre order titles.
About 2 years ago 1 guy was getting close to 30 of the same title,don’t know how he was managing to do that,accounts with different emails or something,probably got busted cause he doesn’t get anything film related anymore does Mr.Scalper

Reactions: Leafs17 and Flloydo
Apart from mine maybe 15 to 20 different people ordering steelbooks regularly and out of them maybe 10 getting regular pre order titles.
About 2 years ago 1 guy was getting close to 30 of the same title,don’t know how he was managing to do that,accounts with different emails or something,probably got busted cause he doesn’t get anything film related anymore does Mr.Scalper

Of course, Zavvi have the title of the film on the sticker (which I find ridiculous) so you know exactly what everyone’s getting lol

Reactions: steelmybeatingheart
first pics ...pics 2-4
Looks great!

I’m obviously not seeing the same listing when I click on that link because all I’m seeing are stock images

Royal Snail eh,well that's original.
Pandemic,backlog of letters,parcels ?
If only you could have been there in our depot during the last 4-5 months,horrendous.
Going in on early sorting at 4:30 in the morning when you don't start till 7 and then your getting out at 10 and getting home at 5,brill.
As for some competition delivering mail there are companies who got certain contracts and then they pay Royal Mail to deliver it.
Would you prefer all your steelbooks to be delivered by Hermes ?
I didn't know Hermes actually delivered anything! They certainly don't around me, as I'm still awaiting a parcel they said they would deliver on 7 April...

So, NO, definitely not!

Reactions: kolchaker