Star Wars: Episode VI - Return of the Jedi (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Zavvi Exclusive) [UK]

Noodles

Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Feb 28, 2011
UK
Release date: August 10, 2020
Purchase link: Zavvi (Pre-order May 28, 9 AM for Red Carpet, 12 PM general sale - UK Time)
Price: £29.99

12590797-1524771506779595.jpg

12590797-1624771506954630.jpg 12590797-1994771506894318.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Personally I love the sequel trilogy, The Force Awakens especially! I can easily understand why some don't though... TLJ things in an unexpected and somewhat goofy direction IMO (I still liked it though), and originally I came out of TROS a little disappointed, but enjoyed it a lot more on rewatch. The prequel trilogy, however, I feel is a waste of my time and I can never be bothered to rewatch them, which is the only reason why I've never done a full Star Wars marathon and probably never will lol.
I hate TPM, but I do like the overall story and the Clone Wars TV series really adds weight to the overall narrative.

I detest the Sequal Trilogy.
Over the top Force Powers and illogical acts that render the real Star Wars films pointless, if you accept this as Canon.

I don't. I see it as bad EU, like the Vong story arc.

I hate TPM, but I do like the overall story and the Clone Wars TV series really adds weight to the overall narrative.

I detest the Sequal Trilogy.
Over the top Force Powers and illogical acts that render the real Star Wars films pointless, if you accept this as Canon.

I don't. I see it as bad EU, like the Vong story arc.

The Clone Wars is bad, though. xD

Reactions: BluSteel2012
I think it is superb. :)

I think it’s got a handful of outstanding episodes in an otherwise mediocre, tonally confused, poorly directed, and ill conceived series as a whole.

The 2003-2005 Clone Wars Micro-series did a lot more with the action and character development while simultaneously making a more visually dynamic and compelling narrative.

Even Rebels has more consistency episode-to-episode with an overall more satisfying build to a climactic end.

And this comes from someone who really should have loved the Clone Wars. xD

I think it’s got a handful of outstanding episodes in an otherwise mediocre, tonally confused, poorly directed, and ill conceived series as a whole.

The 2003-2005 Clone Wars Micro-series did a lot more with the action and character development while simultaneously making a more visually dynamic and compelling narrative.

Even Rebels has more consistency episode-to-episode with an overall more satisfying build to a climactic end.

And this comes from someone who really should have loved the Clone Wars. xD

Clone Wars started poorly, but just got better with each season.

The micro series was indeed excellent.

I watched bits of Rebels, but just never connected with the characters.

Should I be worried that my order still says “order placed” and not “processing”? All my other pre-orders switch to processing after a few mins

Does anybody know if there's a chance this will come back in stock before release? I don't know how Zavvi handle cancelled orders etc

Does anybody know if there's a chance this will come back in stock before release? I don't know how Zavvi handle cancelled orders etc
It would be cool - I know a few people who missed this completely, and are bummed.
But I imagine the cancellations will be a hot commodity and go quickly if it happens.

It would be cool - I know a few people who missed this completely, and are bummed.
But I imagine the cancellations will be a hot commodity and go quickly if it happens.
Zavvi restocks a lot of their steels later, but this one was quite popular so not sure about that, if they restock it it will be OOS really quickly again.

I'm thinking that if Zavvi does not do more of this, then they certainly don't want to "make money".
But same certainty say that they WANT to make as much money as they can.
So I for one have high hopes for it, cause I am also one of those that missed the first one (IV - Hope) and "bummed" about...
If somehow this (IV - Hope) become available, please someone send me a message or TAG me.... :thanks:

I read somewhere that there will be 3,500 of each printed.
If some customers ordered large quantities - such as the guy who put 50 units (£1,500 approx.) in his basket just to test it - there will be oodles of cancellations by Zavvi around release date.

• Haha
Reactions: djjez83