Star Wars: Episode VII - The Force Awakens - In theaters December 18, 2015

Gaveecho

Premium Supporter
Nov 22, 2011
[CONTAINER][MOVIE1]Title: Star Wars: Episode VII - The Force Awakens (2015)

Tagline: The Force Lives On...

Genre: [GENRE]Action[/GENRE], [GENRE]Adventure[/GENRE], [GENRE]Fantasy[/GENRE], [GENRE]Science Fiction[/GENRE]

Director: [DIRECTOR]J.J. Abrams[/DIRECTOR]

Cast: [ACTOR]Mark Hamill[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Carrie Fisher[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Harrison Ford[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Anthony Daniels[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]John Boyega[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Daisy Ridley[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Adam Driver[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Oscar Isaac[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Andy Serkis[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Domhnall Gleeson[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Max von Sydow[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Peter Mayhew[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Kenny Baker[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Gwendoline Christie[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Lupita Nyong'o[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Warwick Davis[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Greg Grunberg[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Maisie Richardson-Sellers[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Miltos Yerolemou[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Pip Andersen[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Dixie Arnold[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Christina Chong[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Jessica Henwick[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Billie Catherine Lourd[/ACTOR]

Plot: A continuation of the saga created by George Lucas, set thirty years after Star Wars: Episode VI – Return of the Jedi.[/MOVIE1][POSTER1]
lPMLNr8IEvwRMy36sPd5Zw6dk6D.jpg
[/POSTER1][/CONTAINER]

[/media]

sw-fa-728.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
So my dad as a joke for Christmas got me a Kylo Ren alarm clock because I haven't shut up about Star Wars lol

It also has a lenticular background and the depth is awesome lol much better than a Zavvi lenti

image.jpeg

(Was also in my local post office the other day and they had some crappy place mats and postcards of cats and flowers which were lenticulars and the depth and image was incredible lol they were 90p to £1.49 and nearly bought one to send to Zavvi to show them how it's done lol couldn't believe how good they looked)

Going to see this again on Wednesday but in IMAX and can't wait for some certain scenes and to just see it again lol I don't go cinema for the same film twice but this is an exception
Ahah, that's funny as I already saw this twice but will go back for sure a 3rd time but this time in IMAX.

@psychoscot
You crazy man!!! 12x times! How many steels/editions are you gonna get then? :p

Just got back from seeing it and I'm absolutely speechless... mainly because I can't wipe the huge grin off my face. I already want to go and see it again!

It feels so good to finally be able to open all the spoilers in here too (thanks again to everyone for being mindful when it came to big plot details), most of which I'll continue reading after posting this.

Seriously, I don't even know how to put into words how much I enjoyed The Force Awakens... I must have gone through a million different emotions (are there even that many? Probably not, but I still somehow managed it) during the film. It was everything I wanted and more!

I went to see it with my dad, who is well known among family and friends for falling asleep 5 minutes into a film, but even he stayed awake for the entire thing because there was always something really interesting/entertaining happening. The entire audience started applauding at the end too, which is something I've never witnessed in a cinema before.

Overall, it was a brilliant experience and one I'll never forget. Definitely my favourite film of 2015 now (sorry Whiplash).

Oh, and I wouldn't exactly call this a disappointment, but the only thing that bugged me slightly was...
...the tease at the end! All this time I was excited to see Luke and kept wondering about what he might do in the film, and all he does is stand there for a minute or two until the credits roll. Obviously I can understand why they did this, because it's bloody worked... I can't wait to see him in the next film now haha.

One other thing I just remembered, which is a bit of a disappointment... and that's Phasma/Gwendoline - I was really looking forward to seeing her, but unfortunately the character turned out to be another Boba Fett... looks cool as f***, but doesn't do much. Hopefully she's back in Episode 8 with more to do.

You really need to start booking in advance!!! :sleep:
@DADDYCOOL187 I know :sorry:... and I didn't get a chance to see it today either! :angry: :banghead: What the hell are family thinking, visiting us the day after Christmas! :squint: I swear... if I dont get to see it tomorrow I'm gonna have one of those Kylo Ren temper tantrums! :mad: :p

LMFAO! :woot: :rofl: Great video, THANKS for sharing @harry! :notworthy:
So my dad as a joke for Christmas got me a Kylo Ren alarm clock because I haven't shut up about Star Wars lol

It also has a lenticular background and the depth is awesome lol much better than a Zavvi lenti

View attachment 209333
@Flloydo Your dad's awesome for doing that! :hilarious: :thumbs: :cool:

Just got back from seeing it and I'm absolutely speechless... mainly because I can't wipe the huge grin off my face. I already want to go and see it again!

It feels so good to finally be able to open all the spoilers in here too (thanks again to everyone for being mindful when it came to big plot details), most of which I'll continue reading after posting this.

Seriously, I don't even know how to put into words how much I enjoyed The Force Awakens... I must have gone through a million different emotions (are there even that many? Probably not, but I still somehow managed it) during the film. It was everything I wanted and more!

I went to see it with my dad, who is well known among family and friends for falling asleep 5 minutes into a film, but even he stayed awake for the entire thing because there was always something really interesting/entertaining happening. The entire audience started applauding at the end too, which is something I've never witnessed in a cinema before.

Overall, it was a brilliant experience and one I'll never forget. Definitely my favourite film of 2015 now (sorry Whiplash).

Oh, and I wouldn't exactly call this a disappointment, but the only thing that bugged me slightly was...
...the tease at the end! All this time I was excited to see Luke and kept wondering about what he might do in the film, and all he does is stand there for a minute or two until the credits roll. Obviously I can understand why they did this, because it's bloody worked... I can't wait to see him in the next film now haha.

One other thing I just remembered, which is a bit of a disappointment... and that's Phasma/Gwendoline - I was really looking forward to seeing her, but unfortunately the character turned out to be another Boba Fett... looks cool as f***, but doesn't do much. Hopefully she's back in Episode 8 with more to do.
HELL YEAH! :woot: Glad you finally got to see it @Noodles!
excited.gif

And I agree wholeheartedly about Phasma/Gwendoline, she's truly a badass looking character... but unfortunately, she didn't have much to do :( But I read that she'll be back for Episode 8! F**K YEAH! :woot: :cool: :drool:

http://www.cinemablend.com/new/Star...Whole-Lot-More-One-Side-Character-101547.html

Went to see this for the 2nd time yesterday, and it was just as amazballz as the first time! Still think that scene with the Raid Redemtion actors is a bit pointless but I guess it was needed to move the plot along.

The Kylo Ren fight is great I just can't believe the emtion that Adam Driver puts into his body movements, like hitting himself in his wound to give himself motivation to fight. Can't wait to see the outcome of this character and whether he will go the same way as Vader and eventually balance the force.

Something I forgot about until just now - both myself and my dad asked the same question, and I even heard someone behind us question it too...
...how/when did Finn get the lightsaber back? He gets it taken off him, then later during a fight scene he suddenly pulls it out. Maybe we just missed something though, as there was so much happening and my excitement made it hard to take everything in. :p
@DADDYCOOL187
HELL YEAH! :woot: Glad you finally got to see it @Noodles!
excited.gif

And I agree wholeheartedly about Phasma/Gwendoline, she's truly a badass looking character... but unfortunately, she didn't have much to do :( But I read that she'll be back for Episode 8! F**K YEAH! :woot: :cool: :drool:

http://www.cinemablend.com/new/Star...Whole-Lot-More-One-Side-Character-101547.html
Thanks dude! I'm still buzzing from it now... woke up with post-Star Wars blues this morning though lol.

Ohh interesting. Now I'm excited about her character again! :D

Something I forgot about until just now - both myself and my dad asked the same question, and I even heard someone behind us question it too...
...how/when did Finn get the lightsaber back? He gets it taken off him, then later during a fight scene he suddenly pulls it out. Maybe we just missed something though, as there was so much happening and my excitement made it hard to take everything in. :p

There's definitely a quick blink and you'd miss it shot of Finn picking it back up after the resistance shows up and the battle begins.

Also wondering if anyone might've noticed whether or not there was an editing mistake at the end of the film
When Rey and Chewy are leaving to find Luke, wasn't R2 was still on the planet when they took off? I don't recall him ever boarding the Falcon, but he was definitely standing with Chewy when they got there.

Reactions: Flloydo and Noodles
There's definitely a quick blink and you'd miss it shot of Finn picking it back up after the resistance shows up and the battle begins.

Also wondering if anyone might've noticed whether or not there was an editing mistake at the end of the film
When Rey and Chewy are leaving to find Luke, wasn't R2 was still on the planet when they took off? I don't recall him ever boarding the Falcon, but he was definitely standing with Chewy when they got there.
Ah, there we go then... we must've been blinking during that bit lol. Thanks for clarifying mate. :)

Reactions: ash1115
Haha I forgot about that bit in the film... just one of many moments that made me chuckle. That's actually something which surprised me if I'm honest... I wasn't expecting there to be so much "subtle" humour in the film, but I love that there was! :)
I absolutely LOVE that moment in the film! :woot: :drool: :notworthy: :thumbs: But I honestly was thinking he flipped Finn the bird, not a thumbs up! :D :p :wacky:

Can't believe how many comments I have seen slating this movie. It was great. It didn't feel like it lasted over 2 hours and I can't wait for episode 8. I'm definately gonna see it again, in 3d this time. Although I have heard differing reports about how good the 3d is.