UK
Release date: April 8th, 2013
Purchase links:
Amazon
Sainsbury's
Zavvi.com

81uPY9+xFrL._AA1500_.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Thank you for the awesome info you've provided today. No problem for me creating these threads, it's nice to have a separate place to discuss each title. Things can easily get muddled in big threads :)

With regards to the Star Wars Steelbooks themselves, is it just confirmation we're waiting for or is their a bigger chance these won't be made?

Thank you for the awesome info you've provided today. No problem for me creating these threads, it's nice to have a separate place to discuss each title. Things can easily get muddled in big threads :)

With regards to the Star Wars Steelbooks themselves, is it just confirmation we're waiting for or is their a bigger chance these won't be made?

It seems they are a "go" but still awaiting final confirmation ... so its better to put TBC next to them so people dont hang me if things were to fall through on the back end. My guess is its coming and perhaps in more than one Country as we seen those amazon.es listings appear.

And yes single threads for all steels .... but I also like a wave one up until release date. Sometimes people like to chat about the wave in total. Good mixture of both. We'll lock the wave one at some point.

any chance we could ever see individual steels for all the movies?

Yeah, like those Canadian Harry Potter steelbooks with individual characters faces on them, we could have Darth Maul on Episode I, Jar Jar on episode II and Darth Vader in his NOOOOOOOOOOOOO! pose on Episode III, they would take pride of place in my collection :hilarious:

Seriously though I would prefer individual steels with either poster art or at least some nice artwork relating to each film but I do like that artwork used on these trilogy sets (much better than the artwork used on the regular Blu ray trilogy sets which was awful) The completest in me will make me buy the Prequel trilogy even though I will try my best not to watch them LOL

Funny thing even though being a huge star wars geek I actually held off buying these in bluray hoping for a steelbook version eventually. I actually only own the prequels once so not too bad hehe where as I have like 8 versions of the originals (ohhhh I do own an Episode 1 VHS widescreen special edition)>