Release date: April 5th, 2016
Purchase link: Best Buy.com
Price: $27.99
Group buy: Hosted by apsmith21

BB TFA front.jpg

786936849912;canvasHeight=360;canvasWidth=640

BB TFA steelbook.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello all, long time reader,1st time posting.
Little help please,are there any pre-requisites to joining the group buy other than guaranteeing to pay?
Sick of ebay prices n damaged steels.
Thanks!

Little help please,are there any pre-requisites to joining the group buy other than guaranteeing to pay?
Thanks!
Welcome :)
Minimum of 20 posts on this wonderful community will get you access to GB and a world of possibilities! :D

Thanks!

You should be able to see the group buy section as of now. The rest of the trading section will need a minimum of 20 posts to get access. Welcome aboard :)

You should be able to see the group buy section as of now. The rest of the trading section will need a minimum of 20 posts to get access. Welcome aboard :)
Thanks for the welcome everyone, so just to clarify do I need to make 20 posts or can I just hop in thus group buy?

Thanks for the welcome everyone, so just to clarify do I need to make 20 posts or can I just hop in thus group buy?

I believe my post is clear enough :p

Click on the group buy link from the OP and you should see it and be able to post your request. :)

Would really like the title debossed, not too bothered bout the rear art as I plan to display this with the other 6 films :happy:

I knew Disney would screw the art up some kind of way. How do they go through the effort of making the front art match the previous releases with the villan, then completely butcher the back with no poster art and a useless character. This isnt difficult stuff lol, but yet, its seemingly impossible for steelbook collectors to get a matching set of anything.