Release date: April 5th, 2016
Purchase link: Best Buy.com
Price: $27.99
Group buy: Hosted by apsmith21

BB TFA front.jpg

786936849912;canvasHeight=360;canvasWidth=640

BB TFA steelbook.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Still only speculation. Could you please officially confirm it's region free @zerox39 ? Since you already had it in hand. Thank you!
Here's what he said in regards to that question...

"this is just an empty sample case. I don't have those details. However you should check on Disney/marvel Canada releases recently as they will have the same configuration"

So we should be ok! :thumbs:

It's highly unlikely that it will be region locked.

9 out of 10 reasons for locking is due to different companies distributing throughout the world, no problem here as it is Disney world wide.
Another reason is if the release date in the country that releases first is vastly different from other core sales zones, again I don't think that applies here either.

Also, I can't think of the last time that Disney released a major Block-Buster that was locked when it didn't match either of the above reasons.
It was a lot more common practice in the early 00's and on DVD but less so on BD.

Yeah tbh I kind of know it will be region free but just incase lol

Reactions: unamused1 and BDDB
These pictures are from ebay, i can see on the blu-ray disc A/B/C
Ce9q_IUi.jpg

o8rg_Nj_J.jpg

q_MTr_FWW.jpg

First look of the black slip too as far as I'm aware.
Not a massive fan of the black slip and I reakon the white might look better

Reactions: luke98
$27.99 release week. Not a great price but maybe worth it for the gloss and debossing? Torn between the steel and the (cost effective) regular amaray.

• Helpful Post
Reactions: bloodsnake007
cannot wait for this film of the year for me :D

and 5th april compared to 18th for uk release so hopefully will get before released here as well :cigar:

basil :thumbs: