Release date: April 5th, 2016
Purchase link: Best Buy.com
Price: $27.99
Group buy: Hosted by apsmith21

BB TFA front.jpg

786936849912;canvasHeight=360;canvasWidth=640

BB TFA steelbook.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I just canceled my order and reordered with In-Store Pickup. Want to examine it before I get it. Plus it was 8 Dollars cheaper doing it that way.

Reactions: dfoles
Only reason I pre ordered was for the extra 100 BBY points. Thats still a thing right? havent seen it show up in my account yet.

^ don't think so.. I've pre-ordered quite a few this past year (including 2 in the past 2 weeks) and no bonus points.

I have always gotten bonus points when I order the movies during the week of the 100 points promotion. The points don't show up until a few days to a week or so after release, in my experience. If you don't see points eventually, just make a call to the My Best Buy phone number and they should be able to take care of it.

Check out the Disney Store exclusive lithograph set you get when pre-ordering Star Wars: The Force Awakens on Blu-ray! :woot: :thumbs:

https://www.hidefninja.com/communit...graph-offer-disney-store-exclusive-usa.75805/

sw-lithograph_1-jpg.230927

f0eb30c91f8812de453ddbd243a8c4f0-d991veh.gif

Cool,
I would of picked different images though (apart from the Han and chewie image) would still have rey, bb8 and Kylo but different images (would be cool to see the image of Kylo with his back to the screen lighting up his saber - clip from the trailer that's not in the movie) and maybe one of the falcon when rey is flying (like the inside steel art)

Reactions: bloodsnake007
Disney just can't do anything with any consistency, can they?
We already knew that the back didn't align with the recent steelbook releases by using the theatrical poster art, but I just realised from the shelf shot that the spine is totally different..

Hopefully they will keep it consistent with the next 2 films, but I'm not holding my breath.

Al least the title is debossed on the cover..

Disney just can't do anything with any consistency, can they?
We already knew that the back didn't align with the recent steelbook releases by using the theatrical poster art, but I just realised from the shelf shot that the spine is totally different..

Hopefully they will keep it consistent with the next 2 films, but I'm not holding my breath.

Al least the title is debossed on the cover..

The others were not released by Disney, so it was kinda obvious they wouldn't totally match.

Man, I think Disney and Best Buy are on to us - this is still priced $8 above the regular edition which is already at $19.99. I am hoping there will be a price drop on release week with a small regular premium above the regular edition. But not double the usual, sigh.

lucky you @bobberino whats quality like when you open it? e.g. no paint chips scratches etc

just need @apsmith21 to start getting the gb ones thru as well and we all be well away :D

basil :thumbs:
I looked over it and once again I'm lucky, its mint. I have been lucky with the cardboard mailers Best Buy uses, never a problem :angel:
I thought it was debossed?
It is, the STAR WARS on the front