Purchase link: Best Buy.com
Price: $27.99
Group buy: Hosted by apsmith21

BB TFA front.jpg

786936849912;canvasHeight=360;canvasWidth=640

BB TFA steelbook.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
weird @Drum18 look at dan's video a few posts up ... shows just a black disc

Do you mean the disc behind the main disc? You can see it has a black top then you can just make out the left of the pic of the first table read they all had. The image is the lower half of the disc and the front disc is covering it
In the last video the disc is upside down

To buy, or not to buy--that is the question:
Whether 'tis nobler in the mind to suffer
The slings and arrows of outrageous prices
Or to take arms against a sea of high prices
And by opposing, end them.

Is this region-free? Sorry I don't normally pay attention to this sort of thing, as I have a region-free blu-ray player, but I'm thinking of getting this for my brother, who only has a region 2 player. Thanks.

Is this region-free? Sorry I don't normally pay attention to this sort of thing, as I have a region-free blu-ray player, but I'm thinking of getting this for my brother, who only has a region 2 player. Thanks.

yes region free shown in photos only dvd is region locked

basil :thumbs:

Reactions: Lester
Thanks for the side by side comparisons. It sucks how the spines dont match and that back artwork is horrendous. capt phasma is like the worst character ever and I especially didnt like her in the film. so putting her on the back instead of poster art is like adding insult to injury. I passed on the BB SW SteelBook set because I already have the epic saga set, I was glad before but now I am really glad I passed on those steels now that we know they dont match at all.
View attachment 231440 I am a happy camper :thumbs: received my copies 2 days in advanced !
View attachment 231445 View attachment 231446 View attachment 231448
View attachment 231450Please excuse me for not having the first two episodes to compare

I wish they matched as well, but as others have said, at least there is a title on the spine unlike the UK/Euro ones..
As long as the rest of the films match with Episode VII, I'm fine with it.. both sets of films will be matching.