Star Wars merchandise event here

11216153-1764371078453306.jpg 11216153-5174371078496032.jpg

How to get 10% off:
1) Add it to your basket by CLICK HERE
2) Click here to activate the offer
3) Go back to your basket and apply discount code ZAVWEL54 into your basket
4) Voià! :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Could have been better, but I'm diggin' it overall. :)

I've gotten used to the face spines on Disney steels now, and I suggest everyone else does too... they've been doing it for a while and don't look to be stopping any time soon unfortunately.

Whilst I agree with you on the dinsey and marvel stuff I can't handle no title on this release

It's such a shame we don't get titles with them

Reactions: Noodles
Bonus Features:

• Secrets Of The Force Awakens: A Cinematic Journey
  • The Story Awakens: The Table Read
  • Crafting Creatures
  • Building BB-8
  • Blueprint of a Battle: The Snow Fight
  • ILM: The Visual Magic Of The Force
  • John Williams: The Seventh Symphony
  • Deleted Scenes
  • Force For Change

• Informative
Reactions: harry
Can live with the front, can live with the back. Both not amazing, but okay.
Can not live with that spine. Good grief that is ugly.

I have an X-men amaray with faces like this on the spine. Hate that so much that I moved it to the back row on my shelf.

Anyone who thinks that this is rubbish or even just average should cancel this right now and let Zavvi know we are not going to buy
crap anymore, you may as well buy the normal version for £9 cheaper and wait for a better version because believe me a better one will
come sooner or later because they are gonna milk this movie for all it's worth.

artwork for normal Blu-ray, I will buy this I think
11216152-1394371077897955.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: Samurainl
Disney let us down once again and on a huge release, was hopeful after the front image in the other thread but this release is not good enough, why no poster artwork? :mad: At least 20th Century had the poster artwork, doesn't make any sense and even less sense picking a character hardly in it. Here we go again with no title on the spine, :banghead: that certainly does not help. :ugh:

Reactions: harry
Whilst I agree with you on the dinsey and marvel stuff I can't handle no title on this release

It's such a shame we don't get titles with them
Obviously I'd rather it had a title, but I have so many steels with face/titleless spines now that I'm passed the stage of stressing about it lol.

Reactions: Flloydo
Anyone who thinks that this is rubbish or even just average should cancel this right now and let Zavvi know we are not going to buy
crap anymore, you may as well buy the normal version for £9 cheaper and wait for a better version because believe me a better one will
come sooner or later because they are gonna milk this movie for all it's worth.

artwork for normal Blu-ray, I will buy this I think
View attachment 225529

hmmm.... few IMO notes :
- anyone who thinks this is rubbish will cancel their order. why shouldn't they ? goes without saying.
- 'let zavvi know we are not going to buy crap anymore' - I haven't bought crap so far. from zavvi. not from anyone.
- why buy normal edition and later 'better' edition...does not make sense to me ? I'll wait for the right edition for me.
- we are not brainless beasts - we can make our minds what is fit release for us. no ?

just IMO.

Think I'll probably just get the Darkside slipcase and hide the steelbook in there lol. Was planning to get my dad the Blu anyway, so he can have the amaray from it. :D

1.jpg

I have pre ordered both slipcover editions from Amazon-UK and will use one of them with the UK Steelbook

I also have joined the GB for the Best Buy Steelbook and Target exclusive Digipack release

I will have Star Wars Force Awakens 5 versions on Blu-ray :rofl:

Reactions: apsmith21