11216153-1764371078453306.jpg 11216153-5174371078496032.jpg

How to get 10% off:
1) Add it to your basket by CLICK HERE
2) Click here to activate the offer
3) Go back to your basket and apply discount code ZAVWEL54 into your basket
4) Voià! :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Norwichlad
Hold on so they are doing slip cases with the standard blu ray that will have a spine title anyway but you don't get one with the Steelbook!
I'm so confused right now. This don't make sense

Reactions: Norwichlad
These have nothing to do with the steelbook they are a Amaray release with a slipcover and are available from all retailers Amazonuk etc

Oh will it be standard card amaray slip case like normal?
Not a plastic slip case like PETs?

If this is a standard amaray slip case (like we get with half the releases anyway)
Then this won't fit over a Steelbook peeps.
For those that are saying they will put over their steelbook

Reactions: Noodles
Oh will it be standard card amaray slip case like normal?
Not a plastic slip case like PETs?
Standard Slipcovers you have 2 choices the Dark Side or the Light Side

Don't know if embossed or what quality they are I have them on order with amazon anyway so will find out if cheap or decent quality when delivered

Reactions: Flloydo
Zavvi's email

*If you have already Pre-Ordered Star Wars: The Force Awakens on Blu-ray you will automatically be sent The Dark Side version of this product.

I'm guessing this doesn't apply to a Steelbook purchase + free slip :(

It's bad enough having to get imports for half of the MCU due to lack of spines without having to do it with Star Wars too!! Becomes far too expensive and its made my mind up about starting collecting these on steelbook. Sort it out Disney :angry:(n)

Reactions: ChrisIW
Basically

"It's so awful guys, we're offering free slipcases to hide that ugly mofo"
They are not free they are slipcovers with Amaray Blu-ray releases noting to do with the steelbook
If you already pre-ordered the Amaray Blu-ray they will send it with the Dark Side Slip if you want the White Side you need to cancel and re order that one

Standard Slipcovers you have 2 choices the Dark Side or the Light Side

Don't know if embossed or what quality they are I have them on order with amazon anyway so will find out if cheap or decent quality when delivered

Yeah so that means they won't fit over a Steelbook correct?
The standard blu Ray amaray card slip covers don't fit over Steelbooks from my experience

Okay so if they was saying they are sending out a plastic slip with the Steelbook then I would be OK with that (like mondo releases and Korean PET slips) then that would be a bit different but form what i understand they are doing 2 variant standard blu Ray/ amaray slip covers just for amaray. No different to the Disney hero villain slips.

Yeah so that means they won't fit over a Steelbook correct?
The standard blu Ray amaray card slip covers don't fit over Steelbooks from my experience

Okay so if they was saying they are sending out a plastic slip with the Steelbook then I would be OK with that (like mondo releases and Korean PET slips) then that would be a bit different but form what i understand they are doing 2 variant standard blu Ray/ amaray slip covers
The Slipcovers have nothing to do with the steelbook its for the Amaray Blu-ray releases and are available from all retailers

Yeah that's what I just said lol

@Noodles and anyone else hoping to put these over a Steelbook. They won't fit FYI
I said clearly in previous posts its for the Amaray releases only and I pre ordered from Amazon
I have lot of slipcovers some fit a steelbook some don't only way we will know if when one of us gets delivery of the slip to find out
Most don't fit but a few do fit but will be a very tight fit if they do fit
To fit you must remove the Jcard for the slip to fit but will depend on the quality and width of the slip
Some slipcovers you just about get them to fit but most of the cheap ones don't fit

Last edited:
Reactions: Flloydo