Star Wars merchandise event here

11216153-1764371078453306.jpg 11216153-5174371078496032.jpg

How to get 10% off:
1) Add it to your basket by CLICK HERE
2) Click here to activate the offer
3) Go back to your basket and apply discount code ZAVWEL54 into your basket
4) Voià! :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh it HAS to be the Dark Side amaray for me. The steelbook would have been ok (not great, just ok) if it had the poster on the back, but blink-and-you'll-miss-her Phasma? I was really hoping for the poster on the steelbook and a black steel with the poster on the front would have been ideal, but this is a bit of a let-down and the amaray is much better looking. I know some will stick with the steel just cause of what it's made of, but for me it's all about the art and the cinema poster is much better than a single photo.

spoilers spoilers ...

Not sure why I've never tried it before to be honest... but I'll test it with some of my own tomorrow. I'll probably pick up one, if not both of the slips anyway... just because it's Star Wars. :p

They do look cool, I was so confused earlier and thought zavvi were doing it for the steel and didn't even think about variant amaray slips until Amazon was mentioned and i see the zavvi listings.
If it was a lenti slip I would of tried to get one maybe.
If they are nice in hand I'll have a peek on the bay for one (possibly)

I have most of the marvel amaray slips from the US, the antman from the UK (awesome effect) and a few lentis like spiderman from the US. Also got quite a few of the Pixar/ Disney lenti slips from the US. The depth and clarity is awesome on most of them like monsters inc and wreck it Ralph. They are the only ones I collect really

If you want to use a slip with a steelbook, and it's too tight, you can usually open them up quiet easily with a flat head screwdriver. You have to be very patient or you'll ruin the shape, but if you're careful you can separate the glued edges, and then glue it back in place with a little more room in it. The art usually continues slightly inside past the edge, so you don't get any bare space. Or, remove most of one of the spines of the slip and just leave it connected at the top, so that you can see the steelbook spine when it's on the shelf, like a fullslip but with no top or bottom. I did it with a Spectre slip and it looks nice.

I love the front and inside but trying not to sound like a broken record i just can't have character pics on the spine instead of a title on this release.
Can handle it with marvel because from now on I usually go for nova choice and get a slip to put on it.

But also they have chose the wrong character for the back. Completely wrong character

Reactions: InAFalsetto
Though I was disappointed with the film, I still would have kept my order, but the lack of 3D means I shall be cancelling

Im not pleased that captain phasma is on the back cover but worse still is the title less spine! :angry:

I really do despise them so I'm cancelling my order with Zavvi.

I'll probably cancel this now.

I might go for this instead.....

View attachment 225547
I have already joined the GB for this target exclusive and also the Best Buy Steelbook

I will be keeping my order for the Zavvi steelbook as well

I also have pre ordered with amazon the UK Dark and Light Amaray Slipcover releases but may cancel that order or just get one of the slipcovers I will decide closer to release date if I keep that order

Just wait for the blufans lenti version or FAC
If Film Arena do a collection release it would be the same as the UK steelbook as it would be from Disney Europe

You be waiting a good while for a Blufans release if they planning on doing a WEA release
If they planning a release soon it would be the same as the UK steelbook and other Asia releases

I expect there will be a NovaMedia release if they doing one but again it will be the same as the UK steelbook but come with a lenti or full slip and most likely usual clear slip with title on front and spine

Last edited:
I quite like the art tbh, I just don't understand the title less spine?! Especially when they've set a certain dark sided tone, I'd rather a title and a second steelbook with Finn & Rey

Reactions: Flash