Star Wars merchandise event here

11216153-1764371078453306.jpg 11216153-5174371078496032.jpg

How to get 10% off:
1) Add it to your basket by CLICK HERE
2) Click here to activate the offer
3) Go back to your basket and apply discount code ZAVWEL54 into your basket
4) Voià! :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Could have been better, but I'm diggin' it overall. :)

I've gotten used to the face spines on Disney steels now, and I suggest everyone else does too... they've been doing it for a while and don't look to be stopping any time soon unfortunately.

Reactions: Flloydo
:LOL::rofl::rofl::rofl::giggle:
Cancelled:vomit:

Cancelled

Hopefully a GB will be open for the US version

As they say in dragons den- I'm out !!

Best Buy for me now

CANCELLED. It's bad enough Disney %^#* us over on the titleless spines on animated films, but when film fans have six other Star Wars steels that all match it doesn't take Stephen hawking to work out that they're gonna want something that aligns pretty well with the six other films.

I don't like the new artwork, the movie poster art was far superior, BUT I would have tolerated it because it at least blends with the other recent Star Wars steel books.

This lack of title thrown in the mix too? No way.

This is one of the biggest film releases in decades, it's a new Star Wars movie, and not just that it's a GOOD Star Wars movie.

It doesn't even say STAR WARS anywhere on it? What the hell?

Sc**w you Disney, you're not getting any more of my money til you start respecting the collectors that pay a premium price for the same movie as the amaray only with a metal case, ESPECIALLY as you're not even including a 3D disc.

PASS.

CANCELLED!! BYE BYE ZAVVI, Hello Best Buy!
Why do Disney do this all the frigging time?!

Love this movie and can't wait to watch it again but £25 for that artwork and no 3d disc is just ripping us off,
I'm gonna cancel and wait for a price drop or another release, I wonder what the print run on this is ?

Horrendous. Absolutely horrendous.

Disney/Fox literally just put out 6 matching steelbooks. Then a few weeks later show this.

No spine title
No front cover title
No back cover movie poster

Is continuity really so difficult?

Who do we have to speak to at Disney to stop these Picture Spine releases? I'm serious.. at this point I've had enough :(

NOOOOOOOOOO!!!!
That f*cking spine!!!

I'm loving the front but the back is sh*t!
Should of been a different character on the back.

Omg that spine is so bad

Cancelled, I'll get a different edtion

Cancelled and joined the group buy , I am sick of this **** Disney pulls with no title.

Wow, what's with the weird brown open space. Also I don't mind the Marvel spines so bad but that looks like the Brady Bunch or something.

I can kinda handle the marvel ones but I've been going with nova choice for the last few so I have titles on them all now (plus I don't mind PET slips) but this is just ridicolous

I have the other 6 so I need force awakens with a spine title to match.
Also leia looks out of place. It should of been BB8 tbh

Will the Best Buy one definitely have a title on the spine? Seems strange that they wouldn't just print the same steelbook worldwide.
The vast majority of the time, all of the Disney titles (inc Marvel), Best Buy always have a title on the spine and the front. I don't recall ever seeing a title from Best Buy that didn't have it. Below are some pics from recent releases from Best Buy that all have the same artwork as European versions etc, but have a title on the spine and front.
image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg
image.jpeg

To be fair, Avengers Age of Ultron never had a title on the front, but it did on the spine, and that is exactly how Best Buy advertised it in the first place. So I think it's a safe bet that this will be like the OP.
image.jpeg

Reactions: Strangerbyday
I've had enough of this crap, I don't want to have to do it but I am going to get in contact with my old Disney colleagues about this.
Marvel & Pixar is one thing but don't F$&@ with the Jesus......I mean Star Wars the bunch of penny pinching ass-bandits!

Reactions: Stuc
The vast majority of the time, all of the Disney titles (inc Marvel), Best Buy always have a title on the spine and the front. I don't recall ever seeing a title from Best Buy that didn't have it.

Ah, thats good to know! I don't think I've ever picked up a Best Buy steel before, but I've joined the group buy now as Star Wars is definitely something I want a title on the front & spine!

Reactions: Steelselecta
Don't worry everybody, Disney & Zavvi will soon partner up to bring you another version that includes a title on the front, spine and with a Lenti magnet for good measure!! To top it off, they will sell it to you when the film is 2 years old and for a bargain £24.99!! Oh.... wait!! Lol :LOL::LOL::rofl::rofl::hilarious: No 3D though, that will be an extra fiver!!

WHAT THE FUDGE

1) It's a totally new edition. It's not continuing from the old Steelbooks they just released last year BUT they didn't embrace a new line and do the poster artwork

2) It's even WORSE then the old Steelbooks

3) The bloody spine. Every collection ruined by this. Pixars with Monsters University. Disney with Frozen. Some Marvel Steelbooks

4) Why can't they just do the poster artwork, the mock up, like always looked miles better. Poster Artwork. Unseen characters not on the poster on the back. Epic scene from film on the inside

5) NO 3D...for that price

We need to stop this guys, it's getting ridiculous. Message Zavvi, go on their Twitter/Facebook, Cancel it please and let it be known

Good lord. They really could make an even bigger killing on their Steelbooks but they just don't give a crap

Last edited: