Star Wars: The Rise of Skywalker (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Best Buy Exclusive) [Canada]

Release date: March 31st, 2020
Purchase link: Best Buy.ca
Price: $44.99 CDN

1.jpg

SW_TROS_BB.jpg

Did not see a post started yet for this steelbook so thought I would share for those waiting on the listing to show up.

Last edited by a moderator:
He probably one of those people that raided the stores selling toilet paper and hand sanitizer :rofl:

No not me. I haven't tried to stock up on anything. I was in Walmart on Monday (which is the last time I went out) just to do some everyday grocery shopping. There weren't any milk products of any kind, no bread products of any kind (bread, hot dog buns, hamburger buns), the meat section was cleaned out, no Orville Redenbacher microwave popcorn of any kind.

It was ridiculous. So I went over to Superstore in the same parking lot and bought my milk and bread there.
I have a Walmart delivery coming tonight.

• Haha
Reactions: Stygian
Looks like bestbuy will be open according to the email I got this morning. So I guess we might get this. Didn’t know this is essential but not really sure what isn’t since I’m working too.

Supposedly businesses that sell items that are required for working from home (computers, routers, computer equipment and so on) are necessary. Also the fact that they sell appliances like refrigerators which you will need staying home if yours breaks.

Supposedly businesses that sell items that are required for working from home (computers, routers, computer equipment and so on) are necessary. Also the fact that they sell appliances like refrigerators which you will need staying home if yours breaks.
Doesn’t seem much isn’t essential but I guess we will see if these will show up if those companies that supply them/ produce them to the retailers are open or not.

For those that may be interested.

The dimensions of The Skywalker Saga box set are 34 cm x 19 cm x 6 cm and weighs 1.62 kg.

It also includes the digital codes in case anyone wasn't sure.

Basically, the length is the same as 20 steelbooks lined up on a shelf by their spines.
The width is the same width as 3 steelbooks lined up by their spines.
The height is the same height as a steelbook.

Last edited:
So, I did a dumb thing and canceled mine during a bout of COVID-induced panic. Anyone in the GTA have an extra copy? Happy to accept less than mint condition ones.

Received mine today. Ordered one copy. Arrived in a box. Only one tiny scratch noted (~3mm scratch mixed in with the water, so it's not very noticeable)

So, I did a dumb thing and canceled mine during a bout of COVID-induced panic. Anyone in the GTA have an extra copy? Happy to accept less than mint condition ones.

Keep an on the Best Buy listing on Tuesday in the morning and throughout the day. This will probably come back in stock.
All Disney/Marvel titles do.

Reactions: M.vrsvs