Bottleneck Gallery Star Wars Triptych by Matt Ferguson

Sep 20, 2010
USA
Star Wars Saga triptych by Matt Ferguson

Regular: 12" x 24" inches each and costs $100 through Sunday, Feb. 28th 11:59 pm EST
Variant: edition of 225 which will cost $115
On Sale Thursday, Feb. 25th at 12 pm EST (9 am PST) HERE.

1.jpg

2.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Everybody who copped SW by Gabz from Bottleneck can purchase this set NOW as a regular and will also receive an enamel pin. You should have received an e-mail today with the buy link!

Regular: 12 x 24 inches each and costs $100
Variant: edition of 225 which will cost $115 - release Thursday, February 25th at Bottleneck

e4829d88-44c9-4c14-9bfe-68df326137ca.jpg

a037cbf2-e1bd-4163-8b7d-94e32b141721.jpg

1ac63ae3-4c7a-4d3c-8a8b-a3842c5dd88d.jpg

Reactions: charlie1533pr
Everybody who copped SW by Gabz from Bottleneck can purchase this set NOW as a regular and will also receive an enamel pin. You should have received an e-mail today with the buy link!

Regular: 12 x 24 inches each and costs $100
Variant: edition of 225 which will cost $115 - release Thursday, February 25th at Bottleneck

e4829d88-44c9-4c14-9bfe-68df326137ca.jpg

a037cbf2-e1bd-4163-8b7d-94e32b141721.jpg

1ac63ae3-4c7a-4d3c-8a8b-a3842c5dd88d.jpg
Will this be limited to one per person? I want both...

Reactions: dan8885
When I saw these on my email on my phone I wasn't enamoured but looking on my computer & you can see the grain effect & looks less blocky these are pretty cool. I have more prints than wall already though.

We are excited to finally reveal Matt Ferguson'st newest Star Wars Saga triptych!

Officially licensed by Lucasfilm, the timed edition, 12 x 24 inch screen printed set goes on sale today at 12pm eastern and will last until Sunday, February 28th at 11:59pm eastern.

Each set will cost $100 and be purchased on our website at Bottleneck Gallery.

The number of the edition will be determined by how many are sold. We will make the edition number announcement on Monday.

We will also have a limited variant set on sale. The variant set will have gold metallic ink, be numbered out of an edition of 225 and cost $115.

We know that many of you participated in our last timed release in November. With around 4,200 prints being shipped within 6-10 weeks, we learned a lot. This time around tracking numbers will be distributed once we pack your tube. The estimated time for these will be 4-6 weeks, but hopefully sooner.

Thank you to Acme Archives and Lucasfilm for making this release possible.

If you have any questions, you can email us anytime.

Thanks!
-The Bottleneck Team

1.jpg

2.jpg

they look really good and classy, but not for me .... they gotta be framed up to really enjoy. Easier for me to buy stuff if its just going in a portfolio. ;p

We just wanted to shoot out a quick reminder that today is your last chance to grab Matt Ferguson's "Star Wars Saga"

Thank you to everyone that has picked up a set so far, you guys are incredible. We thought it would be fun to add a little incentive...so tomorrow when we reveal the edition, we will also announce 3 winners that will win a Star Wars inspired sketch of their choice from Matt. Anyone that has already picked up a set is also included in this lottery.

The timed edition release ends tonight at 11:59pm est. and the final edition size will be announced tomorrow at noon.

Thank you,
-The Bottleneck Team

Matt Ferguson's "Star Wars Saga" Triptych Print Set Update #1 Bottleneck Gallery
Hi guys,
Just wanted to give everyone an update.
Unlike the last timed release, the variants will be shipped out first. They are currently being printed and should hopefully be done by Friday. Our printer for this release, Lady Lazarus, will begin printing the main edition next week. Our goal was 4-6 weeks but hopefully we can start getting these out sooner then that. Once we have some pictures we will put them up on our Facebook page.