STARKILLER--1138's STARKILLER BASE

STARKILLER 1138

Contributor
Premium Supporter
Aug 20, 2012
Washington State
STARKILLER--1138's

STARKILLER BASE

Welcome to my Star Wars Memorabilia based home theater room. Star Wars is what got me into HT, and now into collecting Star Wars statues, 1:1 busts, and dioramas from Sideshow Collectibles. I update as new product arrives so check back now and then. Thank you for visiting and enjoy:

room8.jpg

room7.jpg

room5.jpg

room4.jpg

room3.jpg

room2.jpg

room6.jpg

16479560135_8ae30b13b9_c.jpg

15857029704_4a287be1df_c.jpg

9434903717_735e1d2324_c.jpg

11422997925_6500f33e52_c.jpg

11423001136_d0faeb8c80_c.jpg

11422897505_3cd3e7dc6e_c.jpg

Shelving - Ikea Besta Bookcases with Vassbo Doors
TV Stand - Transdeco TD655B
Star Wars Collection - Sideshow Collectibles, Code 3, and others
TV - Vizio E600i-B3
Bluray - PS3 Slim
Receiver - Yamaha RX-V663
7ch Amp - Emotiva UPA-7
Speakers - Energy CB-10's (6)
Sub - M&K MX-350THX
Cables / Interconnects - Monoprice

Me!
15265122809_50fbf3a785_z.jpg

Last edited:
She's definitely not supposed to say anything. But at least she said they should have some stuff coming. I have a feeling HT will be the first one out the door with a TFA item, but I don't think its going to be quarter scale. From what I've heard XM may be making very dynamic SW pieces similar to the Mythos line. I don't know if thats true or not but that would be freaking sweet!

I've decided I'm going to sell off all my comic Batman stuff and get SW PFs instead :D. Prices have gone up enough on the sold out DC stuff in the aftermarket to a point where if I flipped it I could put a really nice dent into a SW PF collection. I really like Batman as you know, but not as much as SW so thats a no-brainer for me. Should have done that from the start. I will still buy any Burton Batman statues that come out as thats my favorite take on the characters, but that is it. Limiting to that will really help give me more funds for SW characters. I kicked around the idea of doing HTs instead of PFs but then I remembered I bought a Medi sixth scale Anakin and flipped it within a week because it was just too small from me to want to collect at that scale. To me they just don't have the "wow" factor that the huge PFs have.

I'm waiting for the inevitable episode where Vader will kill her. They will definitely heavily build the story up to that point, hopefully she'll be around for a few seasons at least. Same goes with Vader, I remember Filoni saying if they used Vader they would really limit how much he'd be in it.

Yeah, I'm assuming she will die sometime before the events of ANH. Hopefully, they take Ezra out early on, LOL! Vader and Ahsoka will be an epic showdown!

I feel the same as you, although, I'm constantly drawn to the 1/6 stuff, but can never pull the trigger. They sure would be easier to display than the 1/4 stuff. Smart move your making too! Especially with the rise in prices for these things. I can't imagine how bad off I would be if I collected everything I wanted from so many properties.

After looking at XM's stuff, again, I can see them going the Mythos route. Maybe even animated statues from TCW and Rebels. I can't wait to see what they bring out first. Same with the TFA stuff.

I just watched the season 2 premiere of Rebels and OMG that was ******* awesome!!!! Let me know when you see it dude.

No, missed it sadly. Was watching TCW and forgot, LOL!

Reactions: SithLord84
Yeah, I'm assuming she will die sometime before the events of ANH. Hopefully, they take Ezra out early on, LOL! Vader and Ahsoka will be an epic showdown!

I feel the same as you, although, I'm constantly drawn to the 1/6 stuff, but can never pull the trigger. They sure would be easier to display than the 1/4 stuff. Smart move your making too! Especially with the rise in prices for these things. I can't imagine how bad off I would be if I collected everything I wanted from so many properties.

After looking at XM's stuff, again, I can see them going the Mythos route. Maybe even animated statues from TCW and Rebels. I can't wait to see what they bring out first. Same with the TFA stuff.

No, missed it sadly. Was watching TCW and forgot, LOL!

LOL! I still refuse to refer to him than anything other than Aladdin :D.

1/6 sure would be a lot easier to display but they are just too small for me. I'm going to stick to collecting the old SW PFs that will fit in a besta with a door, and only the new ones that will. The ones that won't I'll just pass on. There are plenty of characters from I-VI that have already been made that I would love and will fit perfectly.

I'm really excited to see XMs stuff too. Hopefully we see something soon.

Did you hear about Jake Lloyd? : https://uk.yahoo.com/movies/star-wars-actor-jake-lloyd-arrested-122117574654.html

LOL! I still refuse to refer to him than anything other than Aladdin :D.

1/6 sure would be a lot easier to display but they are just too small for me. I'm going to stick to collecting the old SW PFs that will fit in a besta with a door, and only the new ones that will. The ones that won't I'll just pass on. There are plenty of characters from I-VI that have already been made that I would love and will fit perfectly.

I'm really excited to see XMs stuff too. Hopefully we see something soon.

Did you hear about Jake Lloyd? : https://uk.yahoo.com/movies/star-wars-actor-jake-lloyd-arrested-122117574654.html

I wonder if he said, "Now this is Podracing!" LOL!

Good call! Most of the PF's and 1:1's sitting in my Harry Potter closet or upstairs in the loft are ones that don't fit in a Besta, and acrylic cases are expensive! With SS making bases half the size of PF's now, you've made a wise choice. A friend of mine suggested drilling holes into the shelf to get rid of individual bases to fit more PF's on one shelf. I'm too afraid of the shelf collapsing with the added weight and holes making it weaker, but it is a good idea to have a large base that covers most of the shelf that you can slip PF's in and out of.

And, some people have a problem with Jar Jar, LOL! I can't stand this kid.

I wonder if he said, "Now this is Podracing!" LOL!

Good call! Most of the PF's and 1:1's sitting in my Harry Potter closet or upstairs in the loft are ones that don't fit in a Besta, and acrylic cases are expensive! With SS making bases half the size of PF's now, you've made a wise choice. A friend of mine suggested drilling holes into the shelf to get rid of individual bases to fit more PF's on one shelf. I'm too afraid of the shelf collapsing with the added weight and holes making it weaker, but it is a good idea to have a large base that covers most of the shelf that you can slip PF's in and out of.

And, some people have a problem with Jar Jar, LOL! I can't stand this kid.

LMAO! Oh so many jokes. "I actually saved the pod, mostly"

Thats a really interesting idea about cutting holes into the shelves. No way I'd risk trying it either though.

That kid is on a level of awfulness way, way beyond Jar Jar LOL! Speaking of which, we still need a Binks PF.

Reactions: STARKILLER 1138
LMAO! Oh so many jokes. "I actually saved the pod, mostly"

Thats a really interesting idea about cutting holes into the shelves. No way I'd risk trying it either though.

That kid is on a level of awfulness way, way beyond Jar Jar LOL! Speaking of which, we still need a Binks PF.

LMAO! Yeah, it's just an awful character. Give me young Jake as Anakin and JJB anytime over that kid. Can't say how good it is going to be now that Ahsoka and Vader are on Rebels.

LMAO! Yeah, it's just an awful character. Give me young Jake as Anakin and JJB anytime over that kid. Can't say how good it is going to be now that Ahsoka and Vader are on Rebels.

Are you going to watch tomorrow's ep.? I've got my DVR set for this season. If the rest of the season is as good as last weeks episode its possible I may have just found my new favorite show. It was so good, it was even easy to look past Aladdin LOL. There were scenes with Vader in his TIE that were so amazing it made we wonder why they didn't setup some scenes with him in it in both ESB and ROTJ. I just feel like we have missed out on what would have been even more awesomeness in those movies.

I started to flip my DC comic stuff and I picked up a Boba PF for $175 cheaper than in an auction I lost out on last year. :D

Are you going to watch tomorrow's ep.? I've got my DVR set for this season. If the rest of the season is as good as last weeks episode its possible I may have just found my new favorite show. It was so good, it was even easy to look past Aladdin LOL. There were scenes with Vader in his TIE that were so amazing it made we wonder why they didn't setup some scenes with him in it in both ESB and ROTJ. I just feel like we have missed out on what would have been even more awesomeness in those movies.

I started to flip my DC comic stuff and I picked up a Boba PF for $175 cheaper than in an auction I lost out on last year. :D

Nice! Congrats!

Yeah, now that I know when it is on. Still waiting on the BD release date for Season 1 too. I kinda felt the same way with Vader in TFU and TFU2, but considering the years between eps 3 and 4 were Vader in his prime, I can see why he'd be more badass!

Edit: Just found out it will be Sept. 1st for the BD release.

Last edited:
Nice! Congrats!

Yeah, now that I know when it is on. Still waiting on the BD release date for Season 1 too. I kinda felt the same way with Vader in TFU and TFU2, but considering the years between eps 3 and 4 were Vader in his prime, I can see why he'd be more badass!

Edit: Just found out it will be Sept. 1st for the BD release.

Thanks man. I'm really going to work on getting a thread up soon. I ordered another SW PF from Brian's Toys last Tuesday but it looks like somethings going on with my order cuz its still stuck on processing. I'm gonna contact them on Monday and see whats going on with that.

For me Vader was definitely as much of a highlight in TFU I & II as Starkiller. I don't think there is a way to have too much Vader. He is freaking awesome!

I think I'm going to wait till this season finishes up before I decide weather or not I'll be picking up any Rebels Blu's yet. Like I said if they can keep up the same level of awesomeness as the last episode its going to really be an awesome show. But I still have a feeling they are going to use Vader very sporadically, and there will probably be bunch of **** episode dealing with Aladdin heavily. And I thought there was going to be a new Ep tonight but there wasn't. I guess the Season 2 premiere ep. was more of a one-off kind of TV movie thing.

Thanks man. I'm really going to work on getting a thread up soon. I ordered another SW PF from Brian's Toys last Tuesday but it looks like somethings going on with my order cuz its still stuck on processing. I'm gonna contact them on Monday and see whats going on with that.

For me Vader was definitely as much of a highlight in TFU I & II as Starkiller. I don't think there is a way to have too much Vader. He is freaking awesome!

I think I'm going to wait till this season finishes up before I decide weather or not I'll be picking up any Rebels Blu's yet. Like I said if they can keep up the same level of awesomeness as the last episode its going to really be an awesome show. But I still have a feeling they are going to use Vader very sporadically, and there will probably be bunch of **** episode dealing with Aladdin heavily. And I thought there was going to be a new Ep tonight but there wasn't. I guess the Season 2 premiere ep. was more of a one-off kind of TV movie thing.

Yeah, even if I still have a hard time getting into it, I would like to have the blus since they are canon. The show is still suffering from the same things that I remember from season 1, but it was cool to see Vader in action, and I loved when he said, "The apprentice lives!" LOL! Even with Ahsokas reaction, I don't think she fully believes who Vader is. Like she still has a doubt. If the rest of the season is less Ezra, less Zeb, moderate Kanen, and more Vader & Ahsoka like the S2 special, it will be a hit!

Sweet! LMK when you get the thread up, so we can hang out there for a while. :D

Yeah, even if I still have a hard time getting into it, I would like to have the blus since they are canon. The show is still suffering from the same things that I remember from season 1, but it was cool to see Vader in action, and I loved when he said, "The apprentice lives!" LOL! Even with Ahsokas reaction, I don't think she fully believes who Vader is. Like she still has a doubt. If the rest of the season is less Ezra, less Zeb, moderate Kanen, and more Vader & Ahsoka like the S2 special, it will be a hit!

Sweet! LMK when you get the thread up, so we can hang out there for a while. :D

Yup, Vader and Snips are pretty much what make the show for me. I guess that means I don't really care for the entire main cast LOL!

Oh and I just heard something yesterday that really put a downer on the new Battlefront game for me. Apparently it is only online multiplayer, there is no one player campaign or story, there are only 4 planets you can play on, there are no space battles, and worst of all there will be no prequel characters or anything else from the prequels :grumpy:. I was anticipating this to be the most overall collective SW game ever but its going to be extremely limited.

Yup, Vader and Snips are pretty much what make the show for me. I guess that means I don't really care for the entire main cast LOL!

Oh and I just heard something yesterday that really put a downer on the new Battlefront game for me. Apparently it is only online multiplayer, there is no one player campaign or story, there are only 4 planets you can play on, there are no space battles, and worst of all there will be no prequel characters or anything else from the prequels :grumpy:. I was anticipating this to be the most overall collective SW game ever but its going to be extremely limited.

I knew about the prequel thing, and voiced my opinion, harshly, on the Battlefront FB page. Didn't know about the online only, and really? Only 4 planets? LOL! I guess there will be some DLC? I almost want to make a stand and not get it since they are leaving out the PT stuff. Let their sales come from the OT purists and see how far that gets'em! I'm really going to have to think about it. They really could have had some fun with characters on this. Sadly, seems like they are a narrow minded group.

Hera and Sabine are good IMO, and are the heart of the show. Well, from the eps I've seen anyway. Yeah, but it is awesome having Vader and Ahsoka in it. Also, I learned that Ahsoka does know who Vader is for sure hence her reaction. I thought maybe her reaction was from her sensing how powerful the darkside was with Vader. But, looks like she is keeping a secret now.

I knew about the prequel thing, and voiced my opinion, harshly, on the Battlefront FB page. Didn't know about the online only, and really? Only 4 planets? LOL! I guess there will be some DLC? I almost want to make a stand and not get it since they are leaving out the PT stuff. Let their sales come from the OT purists and see how far that gets'em! I'm really going to have to think about it. They really could have had some fun with characters on this. Sadly, seems like they are a narrow minded group.

Hera and Sabine are good IMO, and are the heart of the show. Well, from the eps I've seen anyway. Yeah, but it is awesome having Vader and Ahsoka in it. Also, I learned that Ahsoka does know who Vader is for sure hence her reaction. I thought maybe her reaction was from her sensing how powerful the darkside was with Vader. But, looks like she is keeping a secret now.

I'm pretty sure its online only, or at least it focuses 90% on multiplayer. I don't think this game is going to have that much of a plot to it. You just get on a team of 20 and then you try to beat the other team of 20. I'm going to be honest I'm not so sure I'll be picking this game up anymore. I was hoping for a really engaging SW game that would take full advantage of next gen graphics while delivering something with a good story. I guess I'm still not over them cancelling 1313 LOL. I don't know what they are planning with DLC but I am in shock that they would not include anything from the prequels from the start. Thats like cutting the game in half right there.

Yeah I was pretty sure when she fainted she figured out who he was. Do you know when the second episode is? I'm pretty bummed that the season didn't start right up the week after this special TV movie thing.

I'm pretty sure its online only, or at least it focuses 90% on multiplayer. I don't think this game is going to have that much of a plot to it. You just get on a team of 20 and then you try to beat the other team of 20. I'm going to be honest I'm not so sure I'll be picking this game up anymore. I was hoping for a really engaging SW game that would take full advantage of next gen graphics while delivering something with a good story. I guess I'm still not over them cancelling 1313 LOL. I don't know what they are planning with DLC but I am in shock that they would not include anything from the prequels from the start. Thats like cutting the game in half right there.

Yeah I was pretty sure when she fainted she figured out who he was. Do you know when the second episode is? I'm pretty bummed that the season didn't start right up the week after this special TV movie thing.

Agreed! I can see why they did the movie now to keep this in peoples minds, but at the same time, it's not a good idea to make your audience wait until Fall for the first episode of the new season. The next episode appears to be called, "The Lost Commanders." I'm guessing this will be the one that will feature Rex, Wolffe, and Gregor in their AT-TE home.

I agree, not only that, but, for me, a statement needs to be made that there are fans that like more than just 3 movies from this franchise. They want to leave the PT out? Fine! I will wait until a game that features more from the SW Universe, and EA can watch their sales drop.

Agreed! I can see why they did the movie now to keep this in peoples minds, but at the same time, it's not a good idea to make your audience wait until Fall for the first episode of the new season. The next episode appears to be called, "The Lost Commanders." I'm guessing this will be the one that will feature Rex, Wolffe, and Gregor in their AT-TE home.

I agree, not only that, but, for me, a statement needs to be made that there are fans that like more than just 3 movies from this franchise. They want to leave the PT out? Fine! I will wait until a game that features more from the SW Universe, and EA can watch their sales drop.

Sounds like that should be a fun Ep. I think Rex was probably my fav character from TCW.

I get really pissed off at the OT-only elitists snobs. I love the OT as much as anybody but it just boggles me that some people can't accept that some other people like both trilogies. They will go out of their way just to troll positive opinions that others might have. And it pisses me off that EA and Dice seemed to have caved to what these people want. I just can't see why they couldn't have included some prequel stuff in the game and if people don't want to use it they don't have to.

On a personal note I contacted Brian's Toys this morning and they said they had some kind of technical glitch going on when I placed my order last week and said my order should be shipping out today or tomorrow.

Sounds like that should be a fun Ep. I think Rex was probably my fav character from TCW.

I get really pissed off at the OT-only elitists snobs. I love the OT as much as anybody but it just boggles me that some people can't accept that some other people like both trilogies. They will go out of their way just to troll positive opinions that others might have. And it pisses me off that EA and Dice seemed to have caved to what these people want. I just can't see why they couldn't have included some prequel stuff in the game and if people don't want to use it they don't have to.

On a personal note I contacted Brian's Toys this morning and they said they had some kind of technical glitch going on when I placed my order last week and said my order should be shipping out today or tomorrow.

Brian's Toys has always had excellent CS when I deal with'em. Good to see that hasn't changed.

You're not the only one man. I love the OT too, but I can't begin to tell you how much I've been stewin' over this whole Battlefront anti-PT thing. I swear I just want to knock out every PT bashing OT worshiping purist twat I see now. I seriously hope sales tank for this game and they rethink their decision with some PT DLC.

How far you gotten' on TCW? LOL!

You mean to say that they made other movies after the original trilogy? ;)

I don't really defend the PT because (let's be honest) some of it is really bad. But there is also a lot of stuff in them that I like (you're either lying to yourself or not a SW fan if you didn't get excited the first time Darth Maul busted out that double bladed lightsaber). Maybe it's just me, but I kind of feel like the PT is more about Obi-Wan than it is Anakin. Or I guess that might be because Ewan McGregor was so awesome and his storyline is more interesting throughout the movies.

I don't really defend the PT because (let's be honest) some of it is really bad. But there is also a lot of stuff in them that I like (you're either lying to yourself or not a SW fan if you didn't get excited the first time Darth Maul busted out that double bladed lightsaber). Maybe it's just me, but I kind of feel like the PT is more about Obi-Wan than it is Anakin. Or I guess that might be because Ewan McGregor was so awesome and his storyline is more interesting throughout the movies.

I agree. Ewan was just awesome! And, who I think about when I think of the character Obi-Wan. It's definitely more than just about Anakin. There's so much more going on rather than just straight forward like the OT, which I have no problem with FWIW. As for DM, my daughter and I were talking about how iconic the character has become in such a short time and considering how little time he had in the movies, and considering how many didn't know he made a return in TCW. We were both happy that there are many on EA's FB Battlefront page asking for DM to be in the game.

"Some of it is really bad" honestly can be applied to any of the movies, IMO. I could spend all day ripping ESB apart, but why would I waste my time doing that when I can just enjoy this awesome universe with the movies and TCW. Notice I didn't put Rebels, LOL! You guys know I'm not the biggest fan of the show, but I sure as hell ain't gonna go into every Rebels thread on the Net to bash and try to ruin it for those who enjoy it. I wish there could be more respect among fans, but that would be too much to expect fron the internet I think.

I agree. Ewan was just awesome! And, who I think about when I think of the character Obi-Wan. It's definitely more than just about Anakin. There's so much more going on rather than just straight forward like the OT, which I have no problem with FWIW. As for DM, my daughter and I were talking about how iconic the character has become in such a short time and considering how little time he had in the movies, and considering how many didn't know he made a return in TCW. We were both happy that there are many on EA's FB Battlefront page asking for DM to be in the game.

"Some of it is really bad" honestly can be applied to any of the movies, IMO. I could spend all day ripping ESB apart, but why would I waste my time doing that when I can just enjoy this awesome universe with the movies and TCW. Notice I didn't put Rebels, LOL! You guys know I'm not the biggest fan of the show, but I sure as hell ain't gonna go into every Rebels thread on the Net to bash and try to ruin it for those who enjoy it. I wish there could be more respect among fans, but that would be too much to expect fron the internet I think.

Maul is kind of like Boba Fett. Very little screen time and untimely deaths, but very popular characters.

I agree you can say that about any of the movies. Some of the bad acting/characters (Anakain and Jar-Jar obviously) are just more glaring in the prequels, especially since Anakin is a main character. Plus I think we can agree that the prequels had more expectations on them to be something epic and world changing. They really had no chance to live up to the crazy hype. I actually enjoy the prequels for the most part and am looking forward to seeing more from the SW universe.

Speaking of ESB, did the timeline ever bother anyone else? It always felt like the Millennium Falcon chase lasted a day at most, but Luke was off training for weeks!

Brian's Toys has always had excellent CS when I deal with'em. Good to see that hasn't changed.

You're not the only one man. I love the OT too, but I can't begin to tell you how much I've been stewin' over this whole Battlefront anti-PT thing. I swear I just want to knock out every PT bashing OT worshiping purist twat I see now. I seriously hope sales tank for this game and they rethink their decision with some PT DLC.

How far you gotten' on TCW? LOL!

I haven't watched it for awhile again LOL! I think I'm on the Weapons Factory ep.

I contacted them again today after not hearing anything yesterday and it looked like nothing was going to happen today either. But they finally responded and said they've had a lot of problems with the site lately. And my order finally shipped out late this afternoon. And it might get here tomorrow because they are located in my state :D.

I'm hoping if enough people complain they'll at least give PT DLC stuff away for free. It would be the right thing to do.

I really liked McGregor's performance a ton. I'm hoping he comes back for an Obi-Wan spinoff movie.

Not gonna lie, DM not being available to play as in Battlefront is by far my most disappointing thing of all the stuff they've chosen to leave out.

We could always start an Aladdin and friends bashing thread here ;).

Maul is kind of like Boba Fett. Very little screen time and untimely deaths, but very popular characters.

I agree you can say that about any of the movies. Some of the bad acting/characters (Anakain and Jar-Jar obviously) are just more glaring in the prequels, especially since Anakin is a main character. Plus I think we can agree that the prequels had more expectations on them to be something epic and world changing. They really had no chance to live up to the crazy hype. I actually enjoy the prequels for the most part and am looking forward to seeing more from the SW universe.

Speaking of ESB, did the timeline ever bother anyone else? It always felt like the Millennium Falcon chase lasted a day at most, but Luke was off training for weeks!

I was definitely going to make the Maul and Boba comparison too. There are tons of SW characters that could fit that mold of being extremely popular while having only tiny role. With SW its so much the look of the characters that makes them so iconic.

I guess I never looked at Luke as being on Dagobah all that long. I mean he didn't even have to shave once lol.

I figured that since the MF's hyperdrive wasn't working, it took forever to get anywhere. What bothers me most, if I let it, is the Hoth battle and how the snowspeeders kept attaking the AT-AT's from the front. Not to mention that once Luke found out that the Snowspeeders blasters couldn't penetrate the AT-AT's armor, why the hell he didn't tell everyone to go back and get their X-Wings. And, seriously, it took Vader 3 years to track down Luke? Why not use Bounty Hunters from the start? Or, hell, just get on the holonet and let the Rebels know that he's Lukes father, and wait for the Rebels to turn on Luke? Luke, rather than slowing down his X-Wing, proceeds to go full speed into the planet despite his sensors being down. Why not slow down? LOL! Hoth, a desolate place with not enough life to fill a space cruiser, yet I'm going to leave you out here alone, Luke, so good luck! Some "old buddy." Vader kills Luke's friends and fellow Rebels, tortures his sister and new best friend, and finally mutilates his own son by cutting his hand off, yet Luke still senses good in him and fans are ok with that. Anakin slaughters a Tusken village, kills younglings, and chokes his wife but have a hissy fit on how Padme could still love or sense good in him. This is if I put the typical PT hater cap on and apply it to the OT.

Hayden as Anakin is on par with Mark as Luke, IMO. As for Jar Jar, I don't have any issue with the character, but I think he would have been better received if TCW had come out first before the live action stuff, as there are alot of episodes with him in it that are just awesome. 2, in fact, in Season 6 where he teams up with Mace of all people. Still, JJB, IMO, represents us. Star Wars fans and geeks in general. I'm sure at one time any one of us has had to deal with bullying, not fitting in, annoying people, etc. Any one here been looked down on for being a geek or a nerd? For likeing Star Wars a little too much or Science Fiction in general? Being too skinny, too fat, having pimples, etc. It's ironic how the one character that geeks and nerds should identify with instead use him as a punching bag.

I've never been the Boba lover like alot of SW geeks, but I get it. For me, it has always been Vader. He made the OT.

I haven't watched it for awhile again LOL! I think I'm on the Weapons Factory ep.

I contacted them again today after not hearing anything yesterday and it looked like nothing was going to happen today either. But they finally responded and said they've had a lot of problems with the site lately. And my order finally shipped out late this afternoon. And it might get here tomorrow because they are located in my state :D.

I'm hoping if enough people complain they'll at least give PT DLC stuff away for free. It would be the right thing to do.

I really liked McGregor's performance a ton. I'm hoping he comes back for an Obi-Wan spinoff movie.

Not gonna lie, DM not being available to play as in Battlefront is by far my most disappointing thing of all the stuff they've chosen to leave out.

We could always start an Aladdin and friends bashing thread here ;).

I was definitely going to make the Maul and Boba comparison too. There are tons of SW characters that could fit that mold of being extremely popular while having only tiny role. With SW its so much the look of the characters that makes them so iconic.

I guess I never looked at Luke as being on Dagobah all that long. I mean he didn't even have to shave once lol.

He Force shaved. You didn't know? ;)

LMAO! God!

They really could have had fun with this game. Could you imagine using DM on Hoth and facing Luke? Or Vader on Geonosis facing off against Anakin and/ or Obi-Wan? Or make Binks like the ultimate killstreak bonus you could get. Undefeatable, and wipes everything out. LMAO!

I'd love to see a live action Clone Wars movie with him and Hayden back. I would also love to see Luke talking to his dad in one of the new movies via the Force. Sadly, I don't think it will happen.

It is weird to hear you're having so many issues with BBTS. They need to take care of you man. You should tell them to refund shipping or something.

Weapons Factory? So, you've seen Landing at Point Rain?

Like the new avy BTW.