STARKILLER--1138's STARKILLER BASE

STARKILLER 1138

Contributor
Premium Supporter
Aug 20, 2012
Washington State
STARKILLER--1138's

STARKILLER BASE

Welcome to my Star Wars Memorabilia based home theater room. Star Wars is what got me into HT, and now into collecting Star Wars statues, 1:1 busts, and dioramas from Sideshow Collectibles. I update as new product arrives so check back now and then. Thank you for visiting and enjoy:

room8.jpg

room7.jpg

room5.jpg

room4.jpg

room3.jpg

room2.jpg

room6.jpg

16479560135_8ae30b13b9_c.jpg

15857029704_4a287be1df_c.jpg

9434903717_735e1d2324_c.jpg

11422997925_6500f33e52_c.jpg

11423001136_d0faeb8c80_c.jpg

11422897505_3cd3e7dc6e_c.jpg

Shelving - Ikea Besta Bookcases with Vassbo Doors
TV Stand - Transdeco TD655B
Star Wars Collection - Sideshow Collectibles, Code 3, and others
TV - Vizio E600i-B3
Bluray - PS3 Slim
Receiver - Yamaha RX-V663
7ch Amp - Emotiva UPA-7
Speakers - Energy CB-10's (6)
Sub - M&K MX-350THX
Cables / Interconnects - Monoprice

Me!
15265122809_50fbf3a785_z.jpg

Last edited:
I know. $500+ PF's aren't too far in the future sadly. I imagine that the LSF Vader will be closer to $3000 unlike Maul and Old Ben. I guess it is a good thing that SS is limiting what they release when it comes to SW. I doubt we will see many more dioramas, 1:1 busts, or LSB's.

A near $3K Vader LSF is a scary thought. But then again I can't even afford that line at $2K so it doesn't really matter LOL. I'm calling it that all SW bust and dio lines will be dead from this point forward. I hope we see what the Jango PF looks like soon. Maybe he will be on display at Anaheim, or if he's not I bet at least the Vader PF will be.

@STARKILLER 1138,

Wow...what an incredible tour de force of cool stuff you have in there. I especially love the bookcase array. That looks just amazing. You must have a blast in that room. It would almost be like visiting an amazing museum...you could just wander through there and spend hours looking at all the great pieces.

Well done!

Thank you again, Scott. :) I initially started out like you just putting a figure or two in the lobby, but I eventually went overboard, and the HT section gave way to the memorabilia. What started out as a figure or two ended up being over 35 not including the 1:1 busts, LSB's, dioramas, Mythos, ships, LOL! It's all good though. Those who come over are immediately interested in why I'm such a huge SW fan, and it gives me a great opportunity to introduce them to the saga. :)

A near $3K Vader LSF is a scary thought. But then again I can't even afford that line at $2K so it doesn't really matter LOL. I'm calling it that all SW bust and dio lines will be dead from this point forward. I hope we see what the Jango PF looks like soon. Maybe he will be on display at Anaheim, or if he's not I bet at least the Vader PF will be.

Mark my words man, LMAO! I bet your right about the 1:1 bust and dio lines too. I do hope the LSB's continue at least.

I'd like to think they'd share something new with us in Anaheim, but have a feeling they will wait for SDCC. Kinda weird though that the new Vader PF was ready to be shown at last years SDCC but a small part kept it from being there, and it has now been 6 months since and still nothing. Hmm...

Yeah, I have to say the Jango PF is my most anticipated figure right now that I don't have on preorder. Can't wait to see the proto.

I still have no idea where anything is here, or what this forum is really all about yet LOL. This should be a lot of fun though. Now we just gotta blow this thread up to make it the powerhouse like it was on the old website. (I'm going to take partial credit for that with how many posts I made LMAO! :D)

I decided to make a SW related username this time cause its 90% of what I post about LOL.

Hey bud, its Josh. I'm here too! :)

Josh,
Glad to see you here too. I have no idea what I'm doing on here either. LOL. I gotta figure out how to get all my pics loaded on here.
Hey Lou, how the heck do you get all your pics loaded on here bud?

Reactions: SithLord84
Mark my words man, LMAO! I bet your right about the 1:1 bust and dio lines too. I do hope the LSB's continue at least.

I'd like to think they'd share something new with us in Anaheim, but have a feeling they will wait for SDCC. Kinda weird though that the new Vader PF was ready to be shown at last years SDCC but a small part kept it from being there, and it has now been 6 months since and still nothing. Hmm...

Yeah, I have to say the Jango PF is my most anticipated figure right now that I don't have on preorder. Can't wait to see the proto.

I hope I'm wrong and all the lines continue, but the only thing they are giving a crap about with SW is their 1:6 line, and the PF line a very, very tiny bit.

I have a feeling Jango will look incredible when he goes up for order in 5 years LOL.

Josh,
Glad to see you here too. I have no idea what I'm doing on here either. LOL. I gotta figure out how to get all my pics loaded on here.

Its good to see you here too buddy! I'm going to have to put some time aside this weekend just to go through this website and check everything out. I can't wait till you get your SW house pics up. :)

Josh,

It's a little different than you are used to. When you reply, choose "more options." At the bottome of the page, there will be an option to "Upload a File" and then you just go from there. LMK if you need any help with that. :)

you are like your collection : looking good !

:whistle:
:naughty:

Thanks nefilim. :D

I hope I'm wrong and all the lines continue, but the only thing they are giving a crap about with SW is their 1:6 line, and the PF line a very, very tiny bit.

I have a feeling Jango will look incredible when he goes up for order in 5 years LOL.

Its good to see you here too buddy! I'm going to have to put some time aside this weekend just to go through this website and check everything out. I can't wait till you get your SW house pics up. :)

LMAO! Yeah, 5 years sounds about right! Still nothing in the newsletter regarding new SW PF's or anything. Bummer!

It's a little different than you are used to. When you reply, choose "more options." At the bottome of the page, there will be an option to "Upload a File" and then you just go from there. LMK if you need any help with that. :)

Thanks bro.

Thanks nefilim. :D

LMAO! Yeah, 5 years sounds about right! Still nothing in the newsletter regarding new SW PF's or anything. Bummer!

@STARKILLER 1138 ,
You already clued me into the negatives of SS and that ADs are another way to go. Did NOT know that!! Thanks!:thumbs:
Now if I could just find a way to find an Enterbay 1/4 Joker for less than double...(n)

Yeah, they make a great product thanks to some amazing artists, but sometimes the business side of the company isn't the best to deal with. You can usually get the product much cheaper if you find yourself a good AD.

Reactions: C.C. 95
Maybe fly out to Cali for Frank and Son's on the weekend??!!!:LOL:

I actually had to look that up. Never heard about it. Have you gone to one of those?

I'm calling it either Vader or Jango will be up for order on May the 4th. Or yet another one sixth LOL.

Well, that would make sense to most, but again remember who we are dealing with. ;) LOL! An LSF Vader preview would be cool too!

Reactions: SithLord84
I actually had to look that up. Never heard about it. Have you gone to one of those?
Yeah. I get out there 2 or 3 times a year to see friends and hit that. It's a mini convention every weekend. A small version of a comic con. But it's every weekend, so there is always new stuff. There are dealers there that don't have bricks and mortar stores, or even an online store- the convention is their storefront!
Definitely cool. If you are anywhere near there on a weekend hit it!

Reactions: STARKILLER 1138
Yeah. I get out there 2 or 3 times a year to see friends and hit that. It's a mini convention every weekend. A small version of a comic con. But it's every weekend, so there is always new stuff. There are dealers there that don't have bricks and mortar stores, or even an online store- the convention is their storefront!
Definitely cool. If you are anywhere near there on a weekend hit it!

Definitely! Looks like fun! Will be down in Cali for Celebration so maybe then.

Well, that would make sense to most, but again remember who we are dealing with. ;) LOL! An LSF Vader preview would be cool too!

The Vader LSF preview would definitely be cool.

Not sure if you've seen it yet but Abrams and Kennedy will be kicking off Celebration:

http://www.starwars.com/news/j-j-abrams-and-kathleen-kennedy-to-kick-off-star-wars-celebration

They also have previewed some of the upcoming art prints they'll have. You know I'm already thinking about that Maul one ;)

Reactions: STARKILLER 1138
The Vader LSF preview would definitely be cool.

Not sure if you've seen it yet but Abrams and Kennedy will be kicking off Celebration:

http://www.starwars.com/news/j-j-abrams-and-kathleen-kennedy-to-kick-off-star-wars-celebration

They also have previewed some of the upcoming art prints they'll have. You know I'm already thinking about that Maul one ;)

Thanks for the link man! Yeah, the Maul print and Chris Dee print of Rex and clones are the only ones that interest me. You need that Maul one though for your Maul shrine. ;)

Actually, it's every Wednesday and Saturday. (Look up the hours before you go!):thumbs::D

Will do. Thanks for the heads up man. :D